Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block Program Manager through recruitment notification – Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Post Graduation degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Block Program Manager Job on or before 27.12.2015 . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS)
Vacancy Name : Block Program Manager
Educational Qualification :Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 35
Salary : Rs 20,000/-p.m
Job Location : Jharkhand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27.12.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society,Jharkhand
Detail of Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) Block Program Manager Recruitment:
Block Program Manager- 35 vacancy (UR-18, ST-10, SC-4, BC I–2, BC II-1)
Block Program Manager- (UR-2, BC I–1, SC – 1 Total – 4 positions) – The position will be based at the block level, you will lead the Block level team of the Programme, managing almost 20 staff reporting to you. You will plan and execute all project activities at block level. A key role would be to liaise with Govt. line departments, banking institutions, civil society organizations and other external agency for project purposes. You would also nurture block level federations. You would be the overall in-charge of finance and administrative functions of the block unit. You should have managed a SHG promotion/ Livelihoods promotion programme, leading a team of field workers. Experience in SHG Bank linkage and liaison with government officials is essential. You will also ensure regular updation of MIS.
Desired Qualification and Experience: We are looking a person with a 2 years full time regular PG degree/PG Diploma in Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development/ Agriculture and allied/ Development. You should have at least 4 years of relevant post qualification work experience on successful leading of large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods/ SHGs/ MF programmes in Government /Development project. Candidate having 2 years full time regular Post Graduation degree in any stream with 6 years’ post qualification relevant work experience on successful leading of large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods/ SHGs/ MF programmes in Government /Development project can also apply. Candidate not having relevant experience need not apply.
Selection Procedure for Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) – Block Program Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.12.2015
- Initial recruitment shall be for 6 months as “Trainee Block Program Manager (Trainee BPM)” and shall be extended for remaining contract period as Block Program Manager subject to good performance as Trainee BPM.
- JSLPS may create waitlist of suitable candidates which would remain valid for 6 months from the date of results declaration.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Block Program Manager Vacancy in Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) :
- Please visit www.jslps.org/career for detailed advertisement including Job Profiles, eligibility criteria, pay package and other conditions for positions mentioned above.
- Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed format at the above mentioned web-site with copy of certificate and testimonials. At the time of interview, the candidate must come with all documents in original & should submit a self-attested Xerox copy of the same certificates/testimonials in two sets.
- The application shall be received through e-mail at the given mail-id: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as “Block Program Manager”
- Interested candidates must send in their application in the prescribed format along with copy of following: 1. Application in the prescribed format with all the desired information 2. Scan copy of Matriculation Certificate 3. Scan copy of Desired qualification 4. Scan copy of all the experience certificates claimed in the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.12.2015,6 pm