Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE/ POST GRADUATEcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Accountant & More Vacancies from 12/02/2015 to 25/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS)|
|Vacancy Name||Accountant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||19 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS),Jharkhand|
Detail of Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) Accountant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
JSLPS, under the aegis of Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand is an autonomous society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. JSLPS’s mandate is to promote livelihoods amongst disadvantaged communities across the state to reduce the rural poverty. Over the years, it has brought in innovative strategies and interventions to successfully demonstrate enhanced livelihoods among the poor in the state. JSLPS has been designated by the Government of Jharkhand to implement “Aajeevika” (National Rural Livelihoods Mission), in Jharkhand. JSLPS is the nodal agency for NRLM in the state and is expected to engage full time dedicated team of professionals to implement NRLM at state, district and block levels.
Post Name, No of Post & Salary:
- Accountant- (UR-1 Total -1 Position) : As part of State team, you would be responsible for the smooth functioning ofall accounting process in State Unit as per due diligence policy of JSLPS. You will also responsible for timely statutory compliances. We are looking for a person with Graduation degree in Commerce with 4 years overall & 2 years relevant post qualification working experience in Accounts&finance with reputed financial firms or non-government organizationsThe gross monthly remuneration is Rs. 20,000- 22,500.
- District Manager – Skills & Job- (UR- 3, BC I-1, BC II-1, SC-1, ST-3; Total -09 Positions): As part of District Mission Management Unit, You would be responsible for social mobilization of Youths, Updation of youth database & MIS, Conduct Skill preference & gap studies, ensuring supportive supervision of Project Implementing Agencies, maintaining linkages with Other Govt. Department/ Institutions, holding job Melas& post placement tracking/ verification of beneficiaries and provide handholding support block team. You would be responsible for planning all Skills & Jobs activities in the district. The person recruited will be reporting to the District Program Manager for functional reporting. We are looking for a person with a Post Graduate Degree in Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Agriculture & Allied/ Development studies or PG Diploma in Rural Development/ Social Work/ Agriculture & Allied/ Development studies from a recognized University/Institute, MBA-HR of a minimum duration of 2 years. You should have at least 4 years of relevant post qualification work experience. The gross monthly remuneration is Rs. 25,000-35,000.
- District Manager-Livelihoods- (BC I – 1; Total -1 Position): As part of District Team, You would be responsible for executing as well as managing partnership activities of the project at district level and provide inputs to the block teams for all livelihoods interventions and handhold the block team in implementing these interventions. You will also ensure regular updation of MIS.You would assist the District Team in planning all livelihoods activities in the district. We are looking for a person with a Post Graduate Degreein Rural Development/Management/Business Administration/Social Work/Agriculture& Allied/Development studies or PG Diploma in Rural Development/Management/Business Administration/Social Work/Agriculture & Allied/Development studies from a recognized University/Instituteof a minimum duration of 2 years. You should have at least 4 years of relevant post qualification work experience in Government/development project. Candidate having Graduation degree in agriculture/horticulture/forestry/dairy technology/vetnary with 5 years’ work experience can also apply. The gross monthly remuneration is Rs. 25,000-35,000.
- MIS Officer -( ST – 3; Total – 3 Positions): As part of the district team, you would act as the monitoring channel at district level, provide handholding to block unit for effective utilization of monitoring tools, prepare all monitoring reports, regular updation of MISetc., and documentation of learning and dissemination of feedback at block/ field level. We are looking for a person with a BCA/PGDCA from a recognized University/ institute with least 3 years of relevant post qualification work experience in Government/development project. The candidate having MCA / B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc. (IT) in computer science with least 2 years of relevant post qualification work experience in Government/development project can also apply.The gross monthly remuneration is Rs. 20,000-25,000
- Block Program Manager- (UR-1, BC I–1, ST-1, SC – 2 Total – 5 positions): Based at the block level, you will lead the Block level team of the Programme, managing almost 20 staff working directly under you. You will plan and execute all project activities at block level. A key role would be to liaise with Govt. line departments, banking institutions, civil society organizations and other external agency for project purposes. You would also nurture block level federations. You would be the overall in-charge of finance and administrative functions of the block unit. You should have managed a SHG promotion/ Livelihoods promotion programme, leading a team of field workers. Experience in SHG Bank linkage and liaison with government officials is essential. You will also ensure regular updation of MIS.We are looking at persons with a PG degree/Diploma in Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development/ Agriculture and allied/ Development of a minimum duration of 2 years. You should have at least 4 years of relevant post qualification work experience on successful leading of large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods/ SHGs/ MF programmes in Government /Development project.Candidate having Post Graduation degree in any streamwith 6 years’ post qualification relevant work experience on successful leading of large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods/ SHGs/ MF programmes in Government /Development project can also apply. The gross monthly remuneration is Rs. 20,000-30,000.
Selection Procedure for Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) – Accountant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Accountant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS):
Candidates should apply online only. To apply online please click on apply online link. JSLPS has contracted SIDS, New Delhi, an independent professional agency to fill these positions. Short listed applicants will be invited to appear for Selection Tests at Ranchi. LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE IS: 25.02.2015 till 6 pm. Mere eligibility doesn’t guarantee a job. JSLPS reserves the right to shortlist most suitable candidates based on qualification and relevant experience.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/02/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From JSLPS|
|Other State Government jobs|