Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Ltd) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager, IT Officer through recruitment notification – Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Ltd) Vacancy ADVERTISEMENT NO: 68. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Ltd).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager, IT Officer Job on or before 8/3/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Ltd)
Vacancy Name : General Manager, IT Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-80,000/- p-.m
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/3/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Govt. of Jharkhand Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Ltd. Urban Development Department, 4th Floor, Project Bhawan, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004.
Detail of Post :
JUIDCO Ltd., a company under the administrative control of Urban Development Department, Govt. of Jharkhand intends to recruit professionals on Deputation/contractual/Absorption basis for formulation, implementation and monitoring of various Central/State sponsored schemes in the State of Jharkhand. Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for rendering services for the positions as detailed and described below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|General Manager (Works & Planning)||1||The said post shall be contractual in nature and appointment would be from open market. Eligibility Criteria:ME/M Tech in computer Science/IT with Gate score and 2 years of experience or full time Graduation degree in IT/CS/CA from recognized university/ institute with 6 years of relevant experience with 2 years experience in GIS/MIS. Mode of Recruitment: The recruitment shall be on the basis of evaluation of marks, experience as well as interview. 40% weightage of marks in ME/M Tech in computer science/IT and 30% weightage of GATE Score or 70% weightage for Graduation degree with 6 years of experience and the remaining 30% shall be given on the basis of the interview.||Scale-37400+8700(GP)+ (DA+TA+Medical+HRA)|
|IT Officer||1||The post shall be regular and recruitment shall be on the basis of either deputation/absorption from any Works Department of Central /State Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking not below the rank of Superintending Engineer or equivalent or through promotion from engineering cadre of the company. Or direct recruitment In case of direct recruitment First Division in BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized institution in regular course with minimum 20 yrs of professional Experience. ME/M Tech in Civil/Structural Engineer is desirable. Eligibility: The incumbent having work experience of managing at least four projects of at least Rs.25 Crores each as head/overall in charge shall be considered.||60,000-80,000/-|
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/3/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
- For deputation posts employee currently serving in the aforesaid scale in GOI/State/PSU may apply. 15% deputation allowance on Basic + Grade Pay shall be payable. No objection certificate from the parent Dept. shall be mandatory.
- Contractual recruitment will be made for 5 years from the date of appointmentwhich may be extended further if required. However, contract may be terminated in case of unsatisfactory service.
- Remuneration is negotiable subject to the qualification and experience.
- Last date for receiving the application is 08-03-2016 till 6:00 pm. (On all working days from 10.00 A.M to 6.00 P.M except holidays)
- The successful candidates will be required to execute contractual agreement and their Services will be guided by the service rule of JUIDCO Ltd.
- The requisite qualification and experience for different category of positions and the application format is available on the website – www.jharkhand.gov.in under the notice link.
- How to apply: Duly filled application form in prescribed format along with the attested copy of the proof of age, qualification and experience should be sent through registered post/speed post/courier/by Person to the “Chairman cum Managing Director”, Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Ltd. (JUIDCO Ltd.), 2nd Floor, Vasundhara Mega Mart, Near ArgoraChowk , Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834002.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website – www.jharkhand.gov.in under notice link
- The shortlisted would be called for personal interview in Ranchi on the date and time communicated to them through email/mobile only. The candidate will have to appear before the interview board and they have to bear the cost of transport and logistics etc.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment wholly or partly if so required. No claim will be admissible in case of such cancellation/postponement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/3/2016
Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Ltd) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 68.