Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Ltd) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Performance And Management Specialist, Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Ltd)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Performance And Management Specialist, Office Assistant on or before 16/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Ltd)
Vacancy Name : Project Performance And Management Specialist, Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-1,10,000/-per month
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Ltd), Urban Development Department, 4th Floor, Project Bhawan, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004.
Detail Of Post:
JUIDCO Ltd., a company under the administrative control of Urban Development Department, Govt. of Jharkhand intends to recruit professionals on contractual basis for setting up Project Management Development Consultant (PDMC) for execution and monitoring of different schemes under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)
Project Performance & Management Specialist:
- NO of Post : 01
- Emolument for contractual appointment ( Amt. in Rs):70,000-1,10,000/-
- Qualification : Graduation degree in civil engineering/Urban Planner with MBA. 4 years’ experience of designing and implementing suitable PPMS for projects preferably related to urban sector.
- Experience:- Design and implement suitable PPMS and ensure establishing and proper functioning. Select a set of performance indicators relating to physical infrastructure development (water, sewerage/ sanitation, urban roads/transport, solid waste management, slum improvement). Select a set of performance indicators relating to social (resettlement, gender, and indigenous people) and environmental, institutional capacity development including the urban governance, finance, and service delivery improvements. Establish baseline data for each of the selected indicators by conducting baseline surveys of all indicators, to understand the initial conditions and conduct annual surveys to update the baseline values. Track project and project implementation activities, target dates, expected inputs, impacts, outcomes and outputs against each indicator to monitor and evaluate the performance of the project and the subprojects under each tranche. Standardization of formats and reports for dissemination to various stakeholders of the project Based on the findings, provide an independent monitoring and feedback mechanism to State Government, to ensure that the primary objectives of the project are being met, and recommend ways to modify the project design and implementation mechanisms to meet the primary objectives of the project. Design a project website and effectively use for PPMS and public information.Design and implementation of suitable system for E- Governance and E- Procurement.
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : The recruitment shall be on the basis of Re-employment from any works department of State government not bellow the rank of Section officer/Head Assistant. Practice/Knowledge of Hindi and English Typing essential. The recruitment shall be on the basis of interview.
- Salary : 25,000-35,000/-
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
- Contractual recruitment will be made for three years from the date of appointment. However, contract may be terminated in case of unsatisfactory service. Remuneration is negotiable subject to the qualification and experience. Last date for receiving the application is 16-05-2016 till 6:00 pm. (On all working days from 10.00 A.M to 6.00 P.M except holidays) The requisite qualification and experience for different category of positions and the application format is available on the website – www.jharkhand.gov.in under the notice link.
- Duly filled application form in prescribed format along with the self attested copy of the proof of age, qualification and experience should be sent through registered post/speed post/courier/by person to the “Chairman cum Managing Director”, Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Ltd. (JUIDCO Ltd.), 2nd Floor, Vasundhara Mega Mart, Near Argora Chowk , Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834002.
- The list of shortlisted candidates (for interview/Selection) will be uploaded on the website – www.jharkhand.gov.in under notice link.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment wholly or partly if so required. No claim will be admissible in case of such cancellation/ postponement
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/05/2016