Jiwaji University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Jiwaji University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.F/ADM./ADMISSION/2015/9351. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jiwaji University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Guest Faculty Job on or before 15 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jiwaji University
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gwalior
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Jiwaji University Gwalior, Gwalior (M.P) (India) – 474011
Detail of Jiwaji University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Post name – Guest Faculty
- Departments/ Disciplines – M.Sc, MBA, M.A, Law, Pharmacy, BCA, M.Tech, BBM, BE, BCA, BTM, Journalism & Mass Communication, Physical Education etc
- Eligibility Candidates should posses educational qualifications as mentioned in job advertisement.
- Mode of Applying Candidates have to download application form from website http://www.jiwaji.edu. The filled-in application with photo affixed along with copies of certificates should be sent in an envelop superscribed with Application fro guest faculty in…. to the Registrar, Jiwaji University in the address given.
Selection Procedure for Jiwaji University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15 Jul 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Faculty Vacancy in Jiwaji University :
The last date for receiving applications is July 20 th 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15 Jul 2015
Jiwaji University Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.F/ADM./ADMISSION/2015/9351.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017