On 26/08/2016, Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Administrative Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) plans to recruit Any Graduate. candidates for the post of Administrative Assistant. Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Administrative Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/08/2016.
Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) before 29/08/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.8,000 – 16,000/-per month|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||29/08/2016|
|Address For The Job||Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC), Navi Mumbai.|
|Reference No||Number Adv-PS/11/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Administrative Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Administrative Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Administrative Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Graduates having typing speed at 30 w.p.m. in English, 25 w.p.m. in Hindi/Marathi, should posses good command of speaking English, Hindi and Marathi languages. Person should be well versed with standard data entry software (Excel, Word). Able to work in shift.|
|Duration: 6 months (extendable as per requirement)|
|Experience: One year experience in Administration is preferable. Fresher’s are also welcome.|
|Pay Scale: Rs.12000 to 23000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: 18-28 yrs|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates may walk in for interview on Monday, 29th August, 2016 at PS-334 (Administrative Meeting Room), 3rd floor Paymaster Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210 along with CV and original / attested copies of all certificates and testimonials. Reporting Time: 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.|
|Last Date: 29/08/2016|
|Location of Job: Navi Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/08/2016
- Walk-in interview will be held on 29/08/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Administrative Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 29/08/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 29/08/2016