Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Center Administrator through recruitment notification – Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Data Center Administrator on or before 10/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Vacancy Name : Data Center Administrator
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs – 43,330/-per month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB), Across India .
Detail Of Post:
- Recruitment of Data Center Administrator.
- Educational Qualification : B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical or MCA or M.Sc (Maths / Physics) with Diploma in Computer Applications from a reputed University with 60 % marks.
- Age : Not more than 35 years as on 31.12.2015.
- Scale : Selected candidates may be posted in Scale I Cadre.
- Experience : 3 years experience in Enterprise wide Data Base Management or areas related to Data Base Administration in a large organization. The candidate should also be proficient in Oracle DBA Functions and SQL and should have undergone formal advanced DBA training programme from a reputed institution. Preference will be given to candidates with certification in Oracle and familiar with IBM-AIX
- Selected candidates may be posted in Scale I Cadre..
- Cadre, Pay and allowances: Selected candidates shall be posted in Assistant Manager (Scale-I) cadre. They will be fixed in the following pay scale with applicable DA 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/8 – 43330 The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs.23,700/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 10,096/-) and other perquisites like reimbursement of house rent, fuel, entertainment, canteen, newspaper etc as applicable to the Scale-I officers. In addition, he/she will be eligible for facilities like Gratuity, Pension, Leave Encashment, and Leave Fare Concession for self & dependent family members, Hospitalization Expenses for self & dependent family members, group insurance etc. as applicable under Bank’s rules.
- Fee: Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- by way of crossed demand draft drawn in favour of “Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.,” Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2016
- The candidates will be called to appear for interview. The Venue, Date and Time for interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
How To Apply?:
Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate. Any handwritten correction in eApplication will not be accepted. All such eApplications will not be considered. Take a Laser Print Out of the Online eApplication Form for Submission in A4 Size Sheet Only. Print two copies of this eApplication Form on A4 Size Sheet Only, one to be sent to us and the other for your reference. Write your “Application Serial Number” and your Full Name at the back of the demand draft. Write “Application Serial Number” on all the documents being enclosed by you. Affix a Recent Color Photograph (Size: 2″ x 2″ ONLY) in the space provided. Do not use stapler pins. Sign the application form.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2016