On 24/08/2016, Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) announced recruitment notification to recruit Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) plans to recruit B.Tech candidates for the post of Engineer. Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) is planning to recruit 25 candidates for the post of Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 07/09/2016.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) before 07/09/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||25 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.8,600-14,600/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||07/09/2016|
|Address For The Job||CHIEF MANAGER-HR (B) ITI LIMITED BANGALORE PLANT DOORAVANI NAGAR BANGALORE — 560 016|
|Reference No||Advertisement ref. N0. ITI/BGP/HR/R&D/08-2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Engineer|
|Total Vacancy: 25 Posts|
|Education required: Candidate must possess First Class in Bachelor Degree (BE / B Tech) in Engineering with 1)Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and 2)Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.|
|POSITION AT THE LEVEL OF GRADE 2: ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERS, COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERS, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS, MECHANICAL ENGINEERS, CHEMICAL ENGINEERS, INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERS, M.Sc – CHEMISTRY(For Chemist).|
|Pay Scale:In Grade 2 Scale of pay of Rs.8600-250-14600 plus other allowances as applicable to other officers in the Company. Gross emoluments of Rs.37,760/- per month (approximately)|
|Age Limit: 28 years (as on the date of advertisement), relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Service personnel and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India guidelines.|
|Procedure: In addition to submit on line applications, the candidates are requested to submit hard copy of the applications in the prescribed format duly filled in and signed and send by ordinary / speed post only to the address furnished below so as to reach on or before 07-09-2016 by 4.00pm. CHIEF MANAGER-HR (B) ITI LIMITED BANGALORE PLANT DOORAVANI NAGAR BANGALORE — 560 016. Hard copy of the duly filled in application along with all testimonials should be sent to the address as mentioned, failing which such applications are liable to be rejected.|
|Last Date: 07/09/2016|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 07/09/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Engineer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 07/09/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 07/09/2016