On 23/08/2016, Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HALSA) announced recruitment notification to recruit Chairmen, Members. Through this recruitment notification, Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HALSA) plans to recruit LLB candidates for the post of Chairmen, Members. Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HALSA) is planning to recruit 21 candidates for the post of Chairmen, Members. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2016.
Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HALSA) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HALSA) before 31/08/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HALSA)|
|Vacancy Name||Chairmen, Members|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||21 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 5,000/- per Month|
|Job Location||Panchkula, Haryana|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2016|
|Address For The Job||Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HALSA), Panchkula, Haryana|
Eligibility & Details:
Chairmen, Members Post:
Candidates can Get the Chairmen, Members Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Chairmen, Members|
|Total Vacancy: 21 Posts|
|Education required: A person who has been a District Judge or Additional District Judge or has held judicial office higher in rank than that of a District Judge|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Project entitled :Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.5000/- per month for attending the sittings of Permanent Lok Adalat for Public Utility Services|
|Age Limit: 28 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: e/she shall be entitled to a monthly fee of last drawn salary less the amount of pension received by him/her.|
|Procedure: for further details- please see Section 22A of the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 read with Permanent Lok Adalat (Other Terms and Conditions of Appointment of Chairman and Other Persons) Rule, 2003. The candidates may apply in the enclosed performa.|
|Last Date: 31/08/2016|
|Location of Job: Panchkula, Haryana|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Other Mode by the Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HALSA) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Chairmen, Members Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/08/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 31/08/2016