On 24.06.2016, National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) has come up with a recruitment notification to recruit for ” Trainee ” post. Through this recruitment notification, National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Desires to hire candidates who have completed M.Sc for the post of ” Trainee ” National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of ” Trainee “. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04 July 2016.
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) before the 04 July 2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||04 July 2016|
|Address For The Job||N/A|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Trainee Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Education required||First class M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Genetics with sufficient knowledge in Molecular biological techniques.|
|Profile Summary||The Analytical Laboratory of NDDB is looking for Trainees for Development and Standardization of methods for Quality control and implementation of ISO 17025.|
|Key roles and Responsibility||
|Other Essential attributes and skills|| Skills/ Attributes: Technical
· Knowledge of basic analytical procedures and techniques of DNA extraction and PCR.
· Exposure or working experience on DNA Extraction,
· Good Communication and writing skill
Skills/ Attributes: Managerial
· Able to work in team and efficiently carrying out the task assigned by supervisor.
· Timely completion of work.
|Application Fee For The Job||N/A|
|Location of Job||New Delhi|
NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for young and energetic trainees for Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF) laboratory.
- Candidates can apply on or before 04 July 2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
- The traineeship position is for a period of one year.
- Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 July 2016 need not apply.
- (Last date of receiving applications is 04 July 2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 04 July 2016