On 31/08/2016, University of Jammu announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, University of Jammu plans to recruit MBA, Ph.D candidates for the post of Project Fellow. University of Jammu is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/09/2016.
University of Jammu proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Jammu before 15/09/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Jammu|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Education Requirement||MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.14,000-16,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/09/2016|
|Address For The Job||University of Jammu, Jammu|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: must have a good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is allowed at the Master’s degree level in MBA (Hospitality & Tourism)/ MTM/MTA.|
|Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidate who have either cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or have obtained PhD Degree in relevant subject|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: The position is purely temporary with monthly emoluments of Rs. 14,000/-p.m. (Non-Gate/Non NET) and 16,000/- p.m. (Gate/NET/GPAT).|
|Age Limit: The applicants should be below the age of 40 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: NIL|
|Procedure: Applications along with complete bio data should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of notification|
|Last Date: 15/09/2016|
|Location of Job: Jammu|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/09/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Jammu norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/09/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/09/2016