National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 30/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Detail Of Post:
- Name of the project & Duration of the Project : “In vitro efficacy and pre-clinical safety evaluation of herbal formulations for prevention of sexually transmitted HIV-1 and HSV-2” funded by HLL Lifecare Limited, Kerala Tenable till – 31.03.2017
- Post details and No of Posts : Research Associate (One position only)
- Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID : Dr. Satish Kumar Gupta Emeritus Scientist [email protected]
- Educational Qualifications: Ph.D in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Microbiology or any other related field
- Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience Research Associate: Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
- Job description & Desired Knowledge: The candidate should have good experience in cell culture, microbiological techniques, virus handling and sound theoretical knowledge of virology with special reference to HIV and HSV.
- General Terms & Conditions: 1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time. 2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided. 3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same. 4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for. 5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications. 6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 30th June, 2016
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2016