Govt. of Odisha Keonjhar has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional Programme Officer through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Govt. of Odisha Keonjhar.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Additional Programme Officer Job on or before 17/06/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Govt. of Odisha Keonjhar
Vacancy Name : Additional Programme Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,500/- Per Month
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/06/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Govt. of Odisha Keonjhar, Bhubaneswar.
Detail of Post
- Advertisement No. 2291/DRDA (K), Dt. 27.05.2016
- Additional Programme Officer recruitment in Kendujhar District – Govt. of Odisha at Block level (Joda and Telkot Block)
- Qualification : Master Degree in Sociology, Social Work/Economics/Mass Communication/MBA in Rural Management or 2 years of PG Diploma in Rural Management Rural Development from any recognized University/Institution
- Age : 40 yrs
- Remuneration : Rs.16,500/-
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/06/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
Candidates need to apply through prescribed application from and send the filled in application from by Registered/ Speed post to DRDA, Keonjhar on or before 17/06/2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/06/2016