Delhi Technological University (DTU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 29/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Detail Of Post:
Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering) is a non‐affiliating; teaching cum research University engaged in education, research, product innovation and extension work in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Management and is committed to foster excellence. The University invites applications from the talented individuals who are inspired for teaching and have a strong zeal towards research and innovation to fill up the post of Assistant Professor on regular basis in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering in following discipline by direct mode of recruitment:-
- Total No of Post : 15 Posts
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech and M.E./ M.Tech/M.S. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech or M.E./ M.Tech/M.S. from a recognized University ‘OR’ 1 st class MCA and 1st class in M.Tech/M.S. in relevant branch from a recognized University ‘OR’ 75% in B.Tech in relevant branch/75% in MCA and Ph.D in relevant branch from a recognized University
- Age Limit :35 years ‘Relaxations’ I. (The age is relaxable for SC/ST/PH) candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them) II. (Relaxable for Government Servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government)
- Salary : PB 3 (Rs. 15,600- 39100/-)
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
The complete application, in the prescribed form, duly filled in alongwith all the desired documents and requisite fees should be submitted in the University campus at the Reception Counter, Administrative Block on any working day OR sent by post, so as to reach the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 latest by 29.06.2016 at 05.00 p.m. (In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of applications). The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/06/2016