Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Member on or before 01/02/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC)
Vacancy Name : Member
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.45,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/02/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC), Across India
Detail Of Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) Member Recruitment:
The Commission under sub- regulation (3) of Regulation 4 of JERC (Establishment of Forum for Redressal of Grievances of the Consumers) Regulations. 2009 with its First & Second Amendment Regulations, 2013 and 2015 respectively, is required to appoint a Nominated Member on Consumer Grievances and Redressal Forums (CGRF) established by the Electricity distribution licensee (Electricity Departments) under Section 42 (5) of Electricity Act. 2003 in the Union Territories of Puducherry.
- Job requirement As per the Section 42 (5) of Electricity Act. 2003 and JERC (Establishment of Forum for Redressal of Grievances of the Consumers) Regulations. 2009 with its First & Second Amendment Regulations, 2013 and 2015 respectively.
- Tenure of appointment Candidate selected will be appointed for period of three years or till he/she attain the age or 65 years whichever is earlier.
- Location Puducherry The candidate resident of UT of Puducherry will be given preference
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Law / Public Administration /Journalism/ Economics/ Political Science or equivalent and familiar with consumer affairs. He/She should preferably be a representative of a registered society or NGO/Consumer Organization having one or its main objectives as consumer protection with at least 5 years of standing or alternatively should have five years of experience in consumer related matters
- Consolidated monthly remunerations The member shall be eligible to receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs 45,000/- (Rs. Forty Five Thousand Only) per month. Casual Leave He/She shall also be entitled to 12 day s casual leave in a calendar year
- TA / DA He/She shall be entitled to TA/DA while out on duty as to Class- I officers of the rank of Deputy Secretary in the Central Government
Selection Procedure For Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) – Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/02/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Member Vacancy in Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC):
Interested candidates may send their application on a plain paper giving the following particulars and accompanied by attested copies of the supporting .documents/ testimonials and two references of responsible persons of the area must reach the undersigned latest by 1 st February, 2016. (i) Name (ii) Father’s / Husband’s Name (iii) Sex (iv) Date of Birth (v) Educational qualifications (starting from matriculation Higher Secondary onwards) (vi ) Languages known (indicating the extent of knowledge – very good, can read only, can write only) (vii) Details of Experience including in consumer related matters (viii) Two passport size photographs (ix) whether having experience of matters related to consumer protection as Member of any NCO or otherwise and if so brief description of the experience. JERC (Establishment of Forum for Redressal of Grievances of the Consumers) Regulations, 2009 and its First & Second Amendment Regulations, 2013 and 2015 are available on the Commission’s website www.iercuts.gov.in under the heads “Regulations”.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/02/2016