Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Company Secretary/ Law Officer through recruitment notification – Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO.: JCI/RECRUITMENT/PERS./2014-15. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Deputy Company Secretary/ Law Officer Job on or before 16/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Company Secretary/ Law Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ LLB|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 65,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Jute Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) Corporate Identification No.:U17232WB1971GOI027958 Regd. & Head Office: 15N, Nellie Sengupta Sarani, Kolkata – 700 087|
Detail of Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI)Deputy Company Secretary/ Law Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Dy. Company Secretary||One (Full Time)||
Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University in India and a Member of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India”. Degree in Law (LLB) is preferable. Two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management (HRD) will be an added advantage.
Experience : Minimum 15 Years’ experience in a Public Limited Company in Secretarial job/practice like conducting of Board meeting, Audit Committee meeting, AGM etc., Maintaining all Secretarial records, Knowledge of Companies Act and its application, Looking after all the legal cases of the Company, Experience in handling HRD, Personnel & Administration activities of a large Organization of repute will be an added advantage.
|Upto Rs. 65,000 (Consolidated)||Upto 50 Years|
|Law Officer||One (Full Time)||
A degree from a recognized University and first class or High second class Law Degree (LLB) from recognized University. Two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management (HRD) will be an added advantage.
Experience : Should have at least 10 years’ experience in the legal profession being fully conversant with law relating to contract, Taxation, Company, Labour, general laws and arbitration in particular. Should have good proficiency in drafting agreements, conveyance deeds and other legal documents. Independent handling and coordination of court cases. Experience in handling HRD, Personnel & Administration activities of a large Organization of repute will be an added advantage.
|Upto Rs. 50,000 (Consolidated)||35 to 40 Years|
General Terms and Conditions
- All qualification must be from Government recognized University/Institute.
- Computer proficiency is essential.
- All posts are located in Kolkata but transferable anywhere in India as per the discretion of Management.
- The Candidates called for interview should be communicated by e mail/letter.
- No. TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- While applying for any post, the applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that the candidates does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed material facts, his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. The Company is looking for dynamic and target oriented person who can contribute in the above position with best effort of their ability.
Selection Procedure for Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI)- Deputy Company Secretary/ Law Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Company Secretary/ Law Officer Vacancy in Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI):
Candidates are requested to send their application in detail stating qualification, experience in chronological manner with Contact no. along with self-attested copies in support of age, qualification and experience and Two copies of passport size photographs in closed envelope clearly mentioning the post for which he/she is applying to the following address: The Personnel Manager The Jute Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) 15N, Nellie Sengupta Sarani, Kolkata-700 087. Applications may also be sent through email along with scanned copies in support of age, qualification & experience and passport size photograph at email@example.com mentioning the post for which he/she is applying in the subject line. No. application shall be accepted after the closing date i.e. 16/01/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/01/2015
Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI) Recruitment 2014 – REF. NO.: JCI/RECRUITMENT/PERS./2014-15.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JCI|
|Other Agri jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|