Kandla Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hindi Officer through recruitment notification – Kandla Port Trust (KPT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/1230/HO/01-2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kandla Port Trust (KPT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Hindi Officer Job on or before 10-Jun-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kandla Port Trust (KPT)
Vacancy Name : Hindi Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,600-46,500/- p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10-Jun-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Building, Post Box No. 50, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
Detail of Kandla Port Trust (KPT) Hindi Officer Recruitment:
The Kandla Port is a vibrant, world-class multi-cargo Port offering services at multiple locations and having a dominant share of regional cargo by virtue of its ability to effectively leverage its locations and land resources for facilitation of growth of economic activities and investments, with the objective of developing mutually beneficial and sustainable linkages with port based industries and users, thereby, making Kandla the driver of economic growth in the region and India. The Kandla Port Trust invites applications from eligible and competent persons for filling up the following post:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Hindi Officer||01, UR||Essential :-(a) Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level OR Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject with Hindi and English as a subjects at the degree level OR Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at degree level. (B) Experience : Five years experience of terminological work in Hindi and or translation work from English to Hindi or vice versa preferably of technical or scientific literature. OR Five years experience of Hindi teaching Scheme of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, research, writing of journalism in Hindi. (c) Desirable : Experience of Organizing Hindi classes or workshops for noting and drafting or Journalism in Hindi||20600-46500 (IDA)||40 Years|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS / CONDITIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- All qualifications should be recognized and approved in India by AICTE / UGC / appropriate Statutory Authority /Competent Authority.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be called for written test / interview / considered for selection process.
- Employees working in Central & State Government/Semi-Govt./ Govt. Autonomous Bodies/CPSEs must apply through proper channel / submit NOC at the time of interview.
- The crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age shall be 01/05/2015.
- The total number of projected vacancy indicated in this advertisement may increase/ decrease / be cancelled at the discretion of Kandla Port Trust Management, if needed, without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Management reserves the right to shortlist and restrict the number of candidates for written test / personal interview on the basis of qualifications and experience by adopting the appropriate selection criteria.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate(s).
Selection Procedure for Kandla Port Trust (KPT) – Hindi Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10-Jun-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Hindi Officer Vacancy in Kandla Port Trust (KPT) :
- E-mail ID/ phone number/present address given in the application should be valid and functional for at least 6 months from the date of submission of application.
- The applicant shall take a print-out of the application form at KANDLA PORT TRUST website: www.kandlaport.gov.in and send the same duly filled in along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and selfattested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) and SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates so as to reach the same on or before 10/06/2015 at the following address: The Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Building, Post Box No. 50, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
- The Kandla Port Trust will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. No request in this regard will be entertained. Incomplete applications or applications received late shall be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10-Jun-2015
Kandla Port Trust (KPT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/1230/HO/01-2015.
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016