Kandla Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Business Development Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kandla Port Trust (KPT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Business Development Associate Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kandla Port Trust (KPT)
Vacancy Name : Business Development Associate
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000/- p.m
Job Location : GUJARAT
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SECRETARY, KANDLA PORT TRUST, ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, GANDHIDHAM (KUTCH), GUJARAT, PIN 370201
Detail of Kandla Port Trust (KPT) Business Development Associate Recruitment:
- Kandla Port Trust intends to engage 5 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATES ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS for a period of one year, extendable for a further period of one year on mutual consent.
- Educational/Professional Qualifications: Graduate with MBA in Marketing from Govt./AICTE Recognized University/Institute with two years’ experience preferably in the field of Ports and Shipping.
- Age limit: Below 35 years as on 1st August, 2015.
- The Engagement shall be purely on contract basis from the date of their engagement. The period can be extended for one year on mutual consent.
- Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only) per month.
- Application with full bio-data in the prescribed format with a recent passport size photograph, accompanied by attested copies of all testimonials /certificates should reach the office of the SECRETARY, KANDLA PORT TRUST, ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, GANDHIDHAM (KUTCH), GUJARAT, PIN370201, on or before 14th August,2015. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates if called for the personal interview.
- Prescribed format for application and terms & conditions of engagement are attached as Annexure – I & II.
Selection Procedure for Kandla Port Trust (KPT) – Business Development Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Business Development Associate Vacancy in Kandla Port Trust (KPT) :
- He/She will be purely on Contractual Basis for a period of one year from the date of joining. The period is extendable once for a further period of one year on mutual consent basis.
- He/She will be paid Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) as consolidated monthly remuneration during the period of contractual engagement.
- He/She will not be entitled to / eligible for any other allowances or financial benefits during the above contractual period. 4. He/She will carry out the functions/duties assigned to him/her from time to time by the Superior Officers of the Kandla Port Trust.
- His/Her services shall be made use of anywhere in a manner as the KPT Administration considers necessary.
- He/She will be entitled for reimbursement of 3 tier AC rail/ bus fare as per actual in case of journeys performed for Kandla Port Trust official work.
- He/She will be entitled to the reimbursement of the boarding and lodging expenses as per actual or Rs. 500/- per day, whichever is less, for performing duty for and on behalf of Kandla Port Trust while outstation.
- He/She will be eligible for One day leave per month during his contract period. He/she will not be eligible for any other kind of leave except the holidays applicable to Kandla Port Trust. In the event of absence from duty for whatsoever reason, the pro-rata amount from the remuneration payable will be deducted for the period of absence.
- He/She may be provided with bachelor’s accommodation on twin sharing basis in the Port colony.
- The above contract is liable to be terminated by giving a notice of 30 days from either side.
- This engagement on contract will stand terminated on completion of one year if not extended.
- He/She shall neither be entitled nor have any claim for any temporary adhoc/regular employment in Kandla Port Trust during the said contractual period or on completion of the contract.
- Any kind of criminal or civil proceedings that may arise during the contractual period, the Port will not be held responsible in any manner.
- The Port is authorized to amend / modify the above terms and conditions at any time to suit the requirement of the Port.
- It is specifically clarified that this engagement on contractual basis does not confer any kind of right on him/her by way of employment, apprenticeship, etc., and as such, the Labour Laws, Apprenticeship Act, etc., will not be applicable in this case. Further, this Contractual Engagement as Business Development Officer will not confer any right on him/her for absorption in Kandla Port Trust.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015