Kandla Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Kandla Port Trust (KPT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/1230/2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Post Graduate/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kandla Port Trust (KPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kandla Port Trust (KPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Building, Post Box No. 50, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201|
Detail of Kandla Port Trust (KPT)Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Kandla Port is a vibrant, world class, multi-cargo Port offering services at multiple locations and having a dominant share of regional cargo by virtue of its ability to effectively leverage, its locations and land resources for facilitation of growth of economic activities and investments, with the objective of developing mutually beneficial and sustainable linkages with port based industries and users, thereby making Kandla the driver of economic growth in the region and India.
The Kandla Port Trust invites applications from dynamic, result oriented and competent professionals for filling up the following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent OR MSc (Physics or Mathematics) 2(i) Knowledge in Computer Programming (ii) General knowledge in dredging operation in Navigation Channels alongside berths and analysis thereof.
Experience: Minimum experience of 15 years in hydraulic investigation or coastal waters or inlets and esturian problems out of which 5 years experience should be in a responsible officer’s grade. Must be familiar with hydraulic models
|Senior Assistant Estate Manager||1||
Degree with a Post Graduate degree / Diploma in Architecture / Town and Country Planning or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution or Corporate Membership of Institution of Surveyor (India). (ii) Seven years executive experience in Estate Management, Valuation or Land Records in an Industrial Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
Desirable: (i) A degree in Law from a recognized University.
|Accounts Officer GrI||1||
Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
Desirable: Two years experience in Executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an Industrial /Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
|Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I||1||
A degree from a recognized University.
Desirable: Two years executive experience in shipping / cargo operations / railway transportation in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
|` 20600-46500||30 Years|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||3||
Degree or equivalent in Civil Engg. from a recognized University / Institution.
Desirable: Two years experience in executive cadre in Planning / Construction / Design / Maintenance preferably of Port and Marine Structures in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking
|Assistant Engineer (D/T)||1||Should have Engineer’s certificate of competency issued under the I.S.V. Act, 1917 OR Four years regular apprenticeship in Marine Engineering workshop recognized by the Ministry of Transport with 2 years experience as watch keeping Engineering in ocean going vessels OR 4 years experience as Engine room artificer or in higher post in the Indian Navy with 2 years experience as watch keeping engineer on ocean going vessels.||` 16400-40500||Below 40 Years|
|Assistant Electrical Engineer (F/C)||2||(i) Degree OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering (ii) Experience in maintenance of Marine electrical installation for a period of 3 years in case of Degree holder and 5 years in case of Diploma holders OR Should have worked as Chief Electrical Artificer in Indian Navy.||16400-40500||40 Years|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||1||Degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engg. of a recognized University / Institution (ii) Not less than three years practical experience in supervisory capacity in erection and maintenance of overhead mains, sub-stations, electrical equipment, powerhouse and electrical pumps in a large electrical establishment.||16400-40500||35 Years|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS / CONDITIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, is/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Relaxation as per the Govt. guidelines shall be applicable for the posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC candidates. The reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority, in support of their claim.
- All qualifications should be recognized and approved in India by AICTE / UGC / appropriate Statutory Authority.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be called for written test / interview / considered for selection process.
- Employees working in Central & State Government/Semi-Govt./ Govt. Autonomous Bodies/CPSEs must apply through proper channel / submit NOC at the time of interview.
- The crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age shall be 01/12/2014.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated in this advertisement may increase / decrease / be cancelled at the discretion of Kandla Port Trust Management, if needed, without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he / she may submit separate applications for each post(s).
- Written Test may be conducted, if necessary, before the interview and the candidates who pass the test will only be allowed to appear in the Personal interview.
- The Management reserves the right to shortlist and restrict the number of candidates for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate(s).
Selection Procedure for Kandla Port Trust (KPT)- Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Kandla Port Trust (KPT):
- Only on-line applications shall be entertained. Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply through on-line application process at KANDLA PORT TRUST website: www.kandlaport.gov.in LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE OPENED AT 11:00 HRS FROM 01/01/2015 AND CLOSED AT 17:00 HRS ON 31/01/2015.
- E-mail ID/ phone number/present address given in the application should be valid and functional for at least 6 months from the date of submission of application.
- The applicant shall take a print-out of the application and send the same along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) and SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates so as to reach the same at the following address: The Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Building, Post Box No. 50, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
- Kandla Port Trust will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. No request in this regard will be entertained. Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/01/2015
Kandla Port Trust (KPT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/1230/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Kandla Port Trust|
|Other Top company jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017