Kandla Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Liaison Officer through recruitment notification – Kandla Port Trust (KPT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. EG/WK/4678. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Post Graduate/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kandla Port Trust (KPT)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Liaison Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/02/2015 at 03.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kandla Port Trust (KPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Liaison Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chief Engineer’s Office, A.O.Building, Kandla Port Trust, Gandhidham|
Detail of Kandla Port Trust (KPT) Liaison Officer Recruitment:
The Kandla Port Trust intends to conduct “walkin drive for engagement of personnel for the following post on Contractual Basis, for a period upto one year on fixed lumpsum monthly contractual amount as under:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Fixed remuneration of Rs.92,070/ (less pension received, if any)
- Age : Below 65 Yrs
- Qualification : Candidate shall be preferably Retired from Govt./Semi Govt PSU/Autonomous body having worked on SEZ project for a minimum period of 3 years in min scale of Rs. 15,600-39100 (for state/Central Govt) and Rs. 20,600-46500 (for PSU officials). The candidate shall be well conversant with rules, regulations, procedure of establishment of SEZ and having experience of liaisoning work with various Govt. Departments
Selection Procedure for Kandla Port Trust (KPT)- Liaison Officer Post:
- Written Test on 12/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Liaison Officer Vacancy in Kandla Port Trust (KPT):
Interested candidates may come in person in the Chief Engineer’s Office, A.O.Building, Kandla Port Trust, Gandhidham alongwith original certificates / documents relating to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc. together with a set of certified true copy each of the above documents and recent two passport size photographs for Walk-in-Interview on 12-02-2015 from 15:00 Hrs onwards. For further clarification if any, please contact on (02836) 220016.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 12/02/2015
Venue : Chief Engineer’s Office, A.O.Building, Kandla Port Trust, Gandhidham
Kandla Port Trust (KPT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. EG/WK/4678
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Kandla Port Trust|
|Other Top company jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017