Kandla Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kandla Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Company Secretary on or before 30/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kandla Port Trust
Vacancy Name :Company Secretary
Educational Qualification : CA/ ICWA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.81,000/-pm
Job Location : MUMBAI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Managing Director India Ports Global Private Limited 1107 Raheja Centre 214 FPJ Road, Nariman Point MUMBAI 400021
Detail Of Kandla Port Trust Company Secretary Recruitment:
- ELIGIBILITY Age as on the date of advertisement. : Not more than 50 years Age of superannuation is 60 years.
- Qualifications and Experience Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with at least five years of post-qualification experience of working as a Company Secretary in a reputed organization. Candidate possessing proficiency in Accounting and Tally will have distinct advantage.
- Desired Skills Degree in Law. CA (Inter)/ICWAI (Inter)/ M.Com or equivalent. Knowledge of Taxation /working of Public Sector Units. Experience in Administrative matters.
- Pay Scale & Emoluments Public Sector Executives PSU Executives holding posts in the pay scale of Rs.24,900-50,500 (E-3). The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be three years as on date of advertisement. Private Sector Executives In order to apply, Private Sector Executives must fulfill all the following criteria: (i) They should be working in a Company with annual turnover in excess of Rs.100 crores. (ii) They should be of the level of Head of Department, reporting directly to a Director on the Board. (iii) The person having experience in infrastructure companies will have added advantage. Total monthly emoluments at the minimum of the above pay-scale shall be approx. Rs.81,000/-(including HRA) /Rs.72,000/- (without HRA).
- Nationality/ Citizenship : Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
Selection Procedure For Kandla Port Trust – Company Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Company Secretary Vacancy in Kandla Port Trust:
- All qualifications should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU(GOI). Additional weightage may be given to candidates having additional relevant qualifications. Candidates, who are presently employed in Private Sector Banks / NBFCs and other institutions, must spell out clearly that his/her designation and pay-scale in his present organization is equivalent to or above that mentioned herein above. These candidates are required to submit a copy of the Organization Structure and indicate the pay-scale of the present employment (duly signed by the candidate) to justify their eligibility for the particular post, in the absence of which the application shall not be considered.
- IPGPL reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience. Appointment shall be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of IPGPL. IPGPL takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Application received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information/ certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any request for change of address / change of centre for group discussion and / or interview shall not be entertained. IPGPL has the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of Company shall be final. IPGPL has the right to reject entirely or partially the selection/advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Company shall be final in this regard. Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Communication shall be sent at the Present Address mentioned by the candidate in the application form. Any changes /modifications in the advertisement will be placed on the websites of JNPT, KPT, MoS and Indian Ports association (IPA) only. Candidates applying for the post are advised to visit the websites regularly for updates.
- Self-attested photocopies of all certificates /testimonials are to be provided with the application form including: a) Educational/ Professional Certificates (right from Class X to the latest). b) Experience Certificates (including appointment and relieving letters of all previous employers). c) Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST and OBC). d) Certificate of Ex-Servicemen(if any). e) Copy of last drawn salary statement, etc. [ No certificate in original is required to be attached with the application and IPGPL shall not be responsible for misplacement of such certificates. ] Last date of receipt of applications is 30th October 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. IPGPL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to ; The Managing Director India Ports Global Private Limited 1107 Raheja Centre 214 FPJ Road, Nariman Point MUMBAI 400021 ALL CORRESPONDENCE ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF IPGPL ONLY. (E-mail ID : email@example.com, Tel.(o22) 6616 5605.)
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/10/2015