Kandla Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hydraulic Engineer through recruitment notification – Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/4292/HE/2015. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kandla Port Trust.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Hydraulic Engineer Job on or before 19/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kandla Port Trust
Vacancy Name :Hydraulic Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.73,000/p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Kandla Port Trust ,Gujarat
Detail of Kandla Port TrustHydraulic Engineer Recruitment:
- The Kandla Port Trust intends to engage One No. Hydraulic Engineer on contractual basis. Applications are accordingly invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the following requirements:-
- Hydraulic Engineer : 01 No.
- Monthly remuneration : Fixed remuneration of Rs. 73,000/- per month.
- Upper Age Limit : Upto 62 Yrs
- Qualification : 1. Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent OR MSc.(Physics/Mathematics). 2.(i)Knowledge in Computer programming. (ii) General knowledge in dredging operation in navigation channels alongside berths and analysis thereof. 3.
- Experience : Minimum experience of 8 years in hydraulic investigation or coastal waters or inlets and estuarine problems out of which 5 years should be in a responsible Officer’s grade. Must be familiar with hydraulic models
Selection Procedure for Kandla Port Trust -Hydraulic Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forHydraulic Engineer Vacancy in Kandla Port Trust :
- The detailed terms and conditions are annexed herewith. Interested candidates may send their resume to the Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative office Building, Gandhidham-370 201, alongwith copies of certificates / documents pertaining to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc., together with a set of certified true copies each of the above documents and two recent passport size photographs so as reach the same on or before 19/11/2015.
- The relationship between candidate and KPT will be limited to the specific conditions mentioned hereunder.
- No relation of Employer and Employee will exist during the contractual period or on account of contract term under any Statute or Rules.
- This engagement is purely on contractual basis for a period up to One year, which can be extended by another One year on mutual consent.
- The appointment is purely contractual and would not confer any right for claiming regular employment in KPT.
- Candidate will be paid a fixed lumpsum contractual amount per month during the contractual period. For engagement of less than a month, the payment will be made on pro-rata basis.
- In addition to the above, appropriate residential accommodation may be provided during the term of the contract, on payment of standard rent to be fixed by the Chairman, Kandla Port Trust. In case the said facility is not availed, an extra amount of Rs.4,500/- shall be paid.
- He is required to work within the limits of Kandla Port Trust and conveyance shall be provided during duty period. Contd..2 // 2 // 8. In addition to the normal duty timings, the selected candidate may have to attend to any duty, as may be entrusted to him by the Controlling Officer, KPT.
- Candidate will not be entitled / eligible for any type of leave during the contractual period, except weekly rest days. However, Candidate will be entitled to avail leave @ 1 day per month, subject to maximum of 12 days during the contractual period. In the event of his absence from duty on whatsoever reasons, no payment shall be made for that period.
- Any kind of criminal or civil proceedings that may arise during the contractual period against the Candidate, the Port will not be held responsible.
- In the event of death of a person appointed on “Contractual Basis” while in service, the balance contractual amount due, if any, will be paid to his/her legal heirs, and no any other financial benefits shall be given.
- The period of contract can be terminated at any time by giving One month’s notice in advance from either side.
- If there is any dispute in relation to terms of offer and/or any issue arising out of the contract, the same shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator, who will be an employee of the Board, as may be appointed by the Chairman, KPT, whose decision shall be final, conclusive and binding in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/11/2015
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/4292/HE/2015.