Kandla Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer through recruitment notification – Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/9014/4/2015. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kandla Port Trust.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Stenographer. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Kandla Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Stenographer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs. 21,275/- pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Secretary’s Office, A.O.Building, Kandla Port Trust, Gandhidham|
Detail of Kandla Port Trust Junior Stenographer Recruitment:
The Kandla Port Trust intends to engage Jr. Stenographer on contractual basis for which a “Walk-in-Interview” will be held on 16/04/2015.
- Jr. Stenographer : 01 Post
- Pay : Fixed remuneration of Rs. 21,275/-
- Upper Age Limit : Below 62 Yrs
- Qualification : i) Should be a graduate having sufficient knowledge in computer in Office Automation like MS Word, MS Excel, etc. ii) Should have a minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand and 40 wpm speed in typing on computer in English. iii) Proficiency in Stenography and Computer Operation shall be judged through shorthand test and test on computer in MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
Selection Procedure for Kandla Port Trust – Junior Stenographer Post:
- Written Test on 16/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Stenographer vacancy in Kandla Port Trust:
Interested candidates may come in person in the Secretary’s Office, A.O.Building, Kandla Port Trust, Gandhidham alongwith original certificates / documents relating to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc. together with a set of certified true copy each of the above documents and recent two passport size photographs for Walk-in-Interview on 16/04/2015 (Thursday) at 11:00 Hrs. for further queries, if any, contact on (02836) 220010.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/04/2015
VENUE :Secretary’s Office, A.O.Building, Kandla Port Trust, Gandhidham
Reference: Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/9014/4/2015