Kandla Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Attendant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/9014/09/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kandla Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Office Attendant & More Vacancies on or before 26/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kandla Port Trust
Vacancy Name :Office Attendant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office, Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat
Detail Of Kandla Port Trust Office Attendant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts reserved for Persons With Disabilities as shown against each with last date of receipt on or before 26/10/2015.
- Divisional Accountant: – 1 Post (PwD) Locomotor or Cerebral Palsy (OA, OL, OAL) Pay Scale Rs. 21000-53500, Age: 21-26 years, Qualification: (i) Should be a graduate and have passed Intermediate Examination of ICWA or ICA. They have to undergo on the job training for three months and pass Departmental Examination prescribed for the purpose during the probation period.
- Jr. Stenographer: – 1 post (PwD) Locomotor or Cerebral Palsy (OA, OL, OAL) Pay Scale Rs.17700-44600, Age:18-28 years, Qualification: (i)Should be a graduate having sufficient knowledge in computer in Office Automation software like MS Word and MS Excel etc. with six months certificate course in computers. (ii) Should have a speed of 80 wpm in Shorthand in English and 40 wpm speed in typing on computer in English. Preference shall be given to those who have proficiency both in English and Hindi Stenography and Typing on computers. (iii) Proficiency in Stenography and Computer Operation shall be judged through shorthand test and test on computer in MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Jr.Clerk:- 1 Post (PwD) Locomotor or Cerebral Palsy (OA, OL, OAL) Pay Scale Rs 16300-38200, Age: 18-28 years, Qualification: (i) Graduate having sufficient knowledge in computers in Office Automation software like MS Word, MS Excel etc. with six months certificate course in the computers (ii) The proficiency in computers shall be judged through typing test etc. on computer in MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Assistant Outdoor Clerk :- 1 Post (PwD) Locomotor or Cerebral Palsy (OA, OL) Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-36800, Age:18-25 years, Qualification: (i) SSC
- Office Attendant Gr-III :- 2 Posts (PwD) 1 for Locomotor or Cerebral Palsy (OA, OL) & 1 for Visually Handicapped (PB) Pay Scale: Rs. 13500-27400, Age: 18-25 years, Qualification: Middle school standard. Working knowledge of English, desirable.
Selection Procedure For Kandla Port Trust – Office Attendant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Office Attendant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Kandla Port Trust:
Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 yrs for the Persons With Disabilities. Disability means a person suffering from not less than 40% of any disability as certified by a Medical Authority. Apart from Salary in the Pay Scales attached to the posts other benefits like HRA, LTC, Medical, Transport etc. will be admissible as per KPT Rules. Applications preferably typewritten with all relevant details of age, educational qualification, experience, caste with a photograph affixed on it, along with attested copies of all certificates in the prescribed profoma may be sent by post so as to reach the Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office, Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat Pin: 370 201, on or before 26/10/2015. Candidates already in Government service or in Public Sector Undertakings must apply through proper channel.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/10/2015
Reference: Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/9014/09/2015