Kandla Special Economic Zone (KASEZ) invites application for the recruitment of Security Officer with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name : Kandla Special Economic Zone (KASEZ)
Posts : Security Officer
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.36,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Kutch
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
Details of Post :
Kandla SEZ Authority invites application from Retired Officers, as per the eligibility criteria given below to fill up the post of Security Officer on contract basis for a period of 5 years or till they attain the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
- Officers of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) who have retired from the post carrying pay grade of Rs. +600/- or from a post which carries a grade pay of Rs. – and the officer has rendered atleast 3 years regular service on that post before retirement; OR Junior Commissioned Officer (JCOs) of armed forces (Air force/ Navy/ Army) of the rank of Subedar in Indian Army or those who have retired from the post of Nayab Subedar from Indian Army after having rendered atleast 3 years regular service in that post.
- The applicant should be physically & mentally alert and should not suffer from any major illness. Kandla SEZ Authority reserves the right to conduct any sort of physical/ medical test to ascertain physical/ mental alertness. The Authority may also decide to call all or any short-listed applicants for personal talk.
- During the period of contract, the Security Officer of the zone shall be entitled to a fixed salary of Rs. 36,000/- which shall be increased every year by Rs. 5,500/- from the date of joining the post.
- The. officer will be provided Govt. accommodation for the period of the contract. License fee/ Water charge/ Electricity bill will be payable as per the authority rules.
- Having workable knowledge of Hindi, Gujarati and English.
- Graduation from any discipline.
- Qualification/ Training/ Experience in fire Fighting Operation.
- The officer will be allowed to join subject to his being declared medically fit (not suffering from any major illness) by a Civil Surgeon of a Government Hospital. He will get himself medically examined at his expenses.
- The Officer Will be entitled to avail 80 days Earned Leave and 8 days CL in a calendar year as per Government Rules.
- The Officer will have no right for permanent absorption in this post.
- The appointment is subject to termination at any time without assigning any reason what so ever after serving 1 month notice or 1 month pay Alternatively, if the officer does not intend to continue, he may give one month notice or in lieu of notice period, the amount of one month consolidated payment.
- The Officer will discharge the duties 8: responsibilities of Security Officer, KASEZ as per the directions of Development Commissioner or other senior officials of Zone in his channel of reporting.
- Transfer Allowance (i.e. TTA) will not be admissible. However TA will be admissible on tour if required, equivalent to the post having grade pay of Rs. 41,600/-.
- The contract appointment will further be subject to submission of declaration of certificate regarding marital status and in the event of having more than one wife living (in case of male applicant); appointment shall be made subject to your having been exempted by the Government of India from the enforcement of the requirement in this behalf.
- The contract of service will automatically stand terminated With the efflux of the contract period and no further notice of termination of the contract will be given; otherwise that in the case where the contract is terminated prematurely in terms of the terms/ conditions No, (iv) of this contract.
- The terms of the contract may be modified, if need be, on due consideration by Kandla SEZ Authority. The authority may extend the period of contract by another period, with a maximum of 5 years; However, subject to the restriction ofage of 65 years.
- The Security officer of kandla SEZ has to ensure safety of the zone which in spread over an area of 4.400 hectares. It has about 200 SEZ Units engaged in manufacturing/ trading/ warehousing activities, office buildings, residential colony etc. It is a duty fies enclzive which directly employs more than 26,500 persons. Security Officer is also incharge of Fire-fighting unit and has to supervise security/fire-fighting staff of about 50 persons.
How to apply:
It is requested that those who are willing to be considered for appointment and fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply to the office in the prescribed Performa (In duplicate) within 30 days from the date of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KASEZ|