Kannur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor through recruitment notification – Kannur University Recruitment 2016 . Candidates who have completed Graduate,Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kannur University.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Associate Professor Job on or before 15/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kannur University
Vacancy Name :Associate Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 10post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kannur
Last Date to Apply for this job :31/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kannur UniversityKannur
Detail of Kannur UniversityAssociate Professor Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the appointment to the following Teaching posts in the Teaching Departments of Kannur University, as per the provision of the Kannur University Act/ Statutes/ UGC Regulation/Rules & Regulations of Government of Kerala.
- Music Associate Professor 1
Health Sciences Associate Professor 1
Associate Professor 1 SC
Environmental Sciences Associate Professor 1 OC
Hindi Associate Professor 1 M 6. Mathematical Science
Associate Professor 1 OC 7. Molecular Biology Associate Professor 1 M (Backlog)
Statistics Associate Professor 1 OC
Zoology Associate Professor 1 M
Library & Information Science Associate Professor 1 OC
- Qualifications:- As per UGC norms.
- Age: As on 01/01/2016 Associate Professor: Between 35 and 45 years Usual relaxation in Upper age will be given to candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and other categories, as per Government rules
- Relaxation of Marks A relaxation of 5% marks will be provided at the Masters level for the SC/ST/Differently abled (Physically & Visually differently abled) categories. The 5% relaxation to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks, without including any Grace marks
Selection Procedure for Kannur University -Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/1/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Professor Vacancy in Kannur University :
- How to apply: The details of the teaching posts are available in the website of Kannur University (www.kannuruniversity.ac.in).Prescribed Application form can be downloaded from the Kannur University website and the filled in application, complete in all respects, should reach to the Registrar, Kannur University. Sl. no. Department Post No. of vacancy Reservation Quota 1. Music Associate Professor 1 LC/AI 2. Health Sciences Associate Professor 1 OC 3. Behavioural Science Associate Professor 1 SC 4. Environmental Sciences Associate Professor 1 OC 5. Hindi Associate Professor 1 M 6. Mathematical Science Associate Professor 1 OC 7. Molecular Biology Associate Professor 1 M (Backlog) 8. Statistics Associate Professor 1 OC 9. Zoology Associate Professor 1 M 10. Library & Information Science Associate Professor 1 OC 2 Original Chalan receipt for ` 1000/-(Rupees thousand only) as registration fee (for SC/ST: ` 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only)) remitted in Kannur University fund should be attached along with the application. Head of account of remittance: In Treasuries: 8658-00-102-96(27) KUS. Payments can be made through Pay-in-Slip from the branches of SBT also. Applicants residing outside Kerala State may send DD in favour of the Finance Officer, Kannur University, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Kannur University Thavakkara Branch, Kannur. The G.O. (P) no. 135/2014/Fin dated 08-04-2014 (National Pension System) & G.O. (P) no. 211/2005/Fin dated 11-05-2005 (Protection of Pay) will be applicable to the appointments.
- Submission of application: The filled in application with attested copies of the certificates proving age, qualifications, community, Non-Creamy layer Certificate, teaching experience/research experience, experience of guiding research at doctoral level, Ph.Ds produced, published works/papers, attendance in seminars, etc., along with the original Chalan receipt/DD should be sent to the Registrar, Kannur University, Thavakkara, Civil Station (P.O), Kannur-2, Pin- 670002. Last date of receipt of application: One month from the date of Notification. The appointment will be subject to the Provisions of Kannur University Act, Statutes & other rules applicable to the University and subject to the concurrence of Government of Kerala.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/1/2016