Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 07.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD), Department of Botany, Karnatak University Dharwad 580003, Karnataka.|
Detail of Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in DBTBIRAC sponsored Major Collaborative Research Project between Karnatak University, Dharwad and Unichem Laboratories Ltd. supported under Biotechnology Industry Partnership Programme (BIPP). (Sanction letter No. BTBIPP 072027/13 dated 23rd Dec 2014)
- Title of the project: “An integrated approach to develop recombinant Sclerotium rolfsii (SRL) antitumor lectins in Ecoli as novel targeted anticancer drug and drug delivery system for human colon and breast cancer, providing affordable health care to cancer patient”
- Post and duration: JRF; 24 months or as and when project terminates.
- Qualification for JRF: M.Sc. Biochemistry with a Minimum of 55% with NET-JRF qualified is preferred.
- Fellowship amount: JRF: Rs. 12,000/- or 16,000/- per month with HRA.
Selection Procedure for Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD):
Application in duplicate with complete Bio-Data of the candidate on plain paper accompanied with the photocopies of necessary two reference letters,certificates papers published should reach Dr. Shashikala R. Inamdar, Principal Investigator, DBT-BIRAC Project, Department of Biochemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad -580 003, on or before 7th April 2015, by post. A Microsoft Word or PDF file can also be sent to the PI through E-mail; [email protected] The short listed candidates will be informed to attend an interview either through phone or by e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.04.2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016