Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 27/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Dharwad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD), Dharwad-580003
Detail Of Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research fellow (temporary post) in a research project entitled “Influence of gamma irradiation on pollen viability, germinability, fruit set, seed set and induction of parthenogenetic plants in Cucumis melo” in Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)-Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS) funded research project No. 2013/35/6/BRNS dated 1/04/2013.
- Number of posts: One JRF
- Qualification: M. Sc. in Botany/Biological Sciences with at least 55% marks. NET/SET students are preferred.
- Fellowship: Rs. 16,000 per month for JRF (as per the DAE-BRNS rules).
- Duration: one year
Selection Procedure For Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD):
- Applicants should send their Bio-data along with copies of degree certificates and mark lists to Prof. H. Niranjana Murthy, Principal Investigator, DAE-BRNS research project, Department of Botany, Karnatak University, Dharwad – 580 003 [Mobile: 09945162742; e-mail: email@example.com; Phone: 0836-2215314] on or before 27th June 2015.
- Short listed candidates will be intimated by post or e-mail and such candidates have to attend the interview for selection and no TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Prof. H. Niranjana Murthy,Principal Investigator,BRNS Research Project,Department of Botany,Karnatak University,Dharwad – 580 003
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017