Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior/ Senior Research Fellow on or before 14.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 18,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD), Department of Botany, Karnatak University Dharwad 580003, Karnataka.|
Detail of Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in DBT-BIRAC sponsored Major Collaborative Research Project between Karnatak University, Dharwad and Unichem Laboratories Ltd. supported under Biotechnology Industry Partnership Programme (BIPP). (Sanction letter No. BTBIPP 072027/13 dated 23rd Dec 2014)
- Title of the project: “An integrated approach to develop recombinant Sclerotium rolfsii (SRL) antitumor lectins in Ecoli as novel targeted anticancer drug and drug delivery system for human colon and breast cancer, providing affordable health care to cancer patient”
- Post and duration: SRF/JRF; 24 months or as and when project terminates.
- SRF: M.Sc. Biochemistry with a Minimum of 55% and onetwo years of research training in protein purification and characterization and cell biology techniques. Candidates with experience in animal handling are preferred. (In case suitable SRF is not found, the position for JRF will be considered)
- JRF: M.Sc. Biochemistry with a Minimum of 55% with NET-JRF qualified is preferred.
- Fellowship amount: SRF: Rs. 14,000/- or 18,000/- per month with HRA. JRF: Rs. 12,000/- or 16,000/- per month with HRA.
Selection Procedure for Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) – Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD):
Application in duplicate with complete Bio-Data of the candidate on plain paper accompanied with the photocopies of necessary two reference letters/certificates/papers published should reach Dr. Shashikala R. Inamdar, Principal Investigator, DBT-BIRAC Project, Department of Biochemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad -580 003, on or before 14″ March 2015, by post. A Microsoft Word or PDF file can also be sent to the PI through E-mail; email@example.com. The short listed candidates will be informed to attend an interview either through phone or by e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14.03.2015