Karnatak University Dharwad(KUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Karnatak University Dharwad(KUD) Recruitment 2015 – No. KUD/CHEM/UGC/JS/2015/1 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc vcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnatak University Dharwad(KUD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Karnatak University Dharwad(KUD)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.14,000/p.m
Job Location : Dharwad
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Karnatak University, Dharwad-580003
Detail of Karnatak University Dharwad(KUD) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Position: One Project Fellow for 3 years.
- Title of the project: Insights into the interaction of the serum protein with bioactive heterocyclic compounds: Spectroscopic and electrochemical approach Funding agency: UGC, New Delhi Emoluments: Rs 14,000 p.m (Non Gate/Non NET) / Rs 16,000 p.m (Gate/NET/GPAT).
- Qualification : M.Sc in Chemistry with atleast 55% marks. NET/Gate/GPAT qualified/M.Sc with Inorganic Chemistry specialization will be preferred.
- Work place : Department of Chemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad.
Selection Procedure for Karnatak University Dharwad(KUD) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Karnatak University Dharwad(KUD) :
Applications with complete bio-data on plain paper accompanied by necessary certificates should be sent to Dr J. Seetharamappa, PI, UGC Project, Department of Chemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad-580003 [Mobile: 9448590689; e-mail: [email protected]; Phone: 0836-2215286 (Off)] on or before 30-9-2015. Only short listed candidates will be intimated for interview by e-mail only. These students may have to attend the interview at their own cost. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates attending the interview. The same information is also available in the University website (www.kud.ac.in)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Karnatak University Dharwad(KUD) Recruitment 2014 – No. KUD/CHEM/UGC/JS/2015/1 .
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016