Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 11/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)
Vacancy Name : Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.12,500-14,000 /- p.m
Job Location : Karnataka
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL), Karnataka
Detail of Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- GENERAL MANAGER – OPERATIONS Post –01 (General)
- Age–around 55 years,
- The candidate shall be responsible for managing overall plant operation including Materials functions such as Stores, Purchase, Planning and Co-ordination activities, logistics for Pharma products along with production planning and control, Engineering and Projects. . Candidate should be graduate from a recognized institution / university with a minimum 20 years experience, preferably in pharmaceutical industry out of which 10 years in a senior position. The salary compensation (CTC) for the above post is around Rs.17/- lacs per annum.
- DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER – MARKETING (AGROVET) Post–1 (General)
- Age –around 50 years
- The candidate will be responsible for marketing of animal health and agro products including formulating and implementing marketing strategies. He will be required to draw up and implement an over all marketing strategy for the growth of existing product lines and introduction of new Animal Health and Agro products.
- The applicant should be a Graduate in Science with minimum 20 years of experience in Marketing of life saving drugs for either human or Animal Health products out of which 5 years as front line business manager in a reputed pharmaceuticals company. The salary compensation (CTC) will be around Rs.15 lacs per annum.
- DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER – WORKS Post – 1 (General)
- Age – around 50 years
- The incumbent will be incharge of the manufacturing plant and responsible for manufacture of quality products within cost parameters. He will coordinate the functions of production, generation and distribution of utilities. He should be well conversant with the revised schedule M requirement and advise the Management in up gradation of the facilities. He shall look after the matters relating to regulatory requirement and shall have experience in obtaining various approvals such as TGA, USFDA, MHRA,MCC etc,. The candidate should possess degree in Science / Pharmacy with a minimum 20 years exposure in the above areas out of which 10 years in senior position. The salary compensation (CTC) for the above post is around Rs.15 lacs per annum.
- DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER – MARKETING Post – 01 (General)
- Age – around 50 years
- The incumbent will be responsible for all India Pharma institution, projections and realization of sales. The incumbent will be solely responsible for achieving targeted sales through market penetration, fulfillment of key result areas and maximization of the customer satisfaction. The incumbent should be Graduate in Science with thorough knowledge of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry. The incumbent should have 20 years of experience of which a minimum of 5 years at senior managerial level in pharmaceutical industry. The salary compensation (CTC) for the above post is around Rs.15 lacs per annum.
- DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER – FINANCE Post–01 (Reserved for OBC)
- Age – around 50 years
- The candidate will be a graduate in commerce with chartered accountant qualification. Additional qualifications in costs and works accounting will be an added advantage. Candidate should have minimum 20 years of relevant experience in Finance with a minimum 0f 5 years in senior position. The incumbent will assist the Management in all matters related to financial policies and systems. He will oversee the areas such as financial planning, accounting, costing budgeting, capital budgeting, negotiation and optimum utilization of institutional and commercial borrowings, Taxation, Value added Tax, Income Tax, Central Excise, Service Tax, Banking with respect to arranging short term and long term funding. The salary compensation (CTC) for the above post is around Rs.15/- lacs per annum. The candidates working in Government Department / Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate.
Selection Procedure for Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) – Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) :
The management reserves the right to relax selection criteria in exceptionally deserving cases. Interested candidates may send their application within 15 days along with testimonials to GENERAL MANAGER – HRD, as per the format available here
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/6/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017