Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) invites online application for the recruitment of Clerks for Graduates holders
Company name : Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)
Posts : Clerks
Qualification : Graduates
Salary : Rs.20,815/-p.m.
No of Post : 18
Location : Mangalore
Last date to apply : 10.09.2014
Details of Post :
Karnataka Bank Ltd., a leading technologically advanced Private sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
- Minimum Qualification : Graduates (other than Engineering graduates) with minimum of 50% marks /equivalent grade from any recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-08-2014. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi & English.
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 years to Maximum 26 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1996 (both days inclusive)] as on 01-08-2014. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Application Fee (Non refundable) : `500/- [`400/- in the case of SC/ST candidates]
- Selection : By online test tentatively scheduled in October 2014 at Bangalore, Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bidar, Bellary, Chikmagalur, Chikkaballapura, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Tumkur and Udupi Centres. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview. No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/ interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
- Appointment & Emoluments : Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current approximate Gross Salary is `20,815/-p.m. exclusive of hospitalisation reimbursement, LFC etc.)
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 28-08-2014 to 10-09-2014 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway 28-08-2014
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway 10-09-2014
Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website (www.karnatakabank.com) under the heading “DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE TEST” for downloading call letters for online test tentatively from 1st week of October 2014. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUID ELINES/PROCEDURES FOR A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION B. PAYMENT OF FEES C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 28-08-2014 to 10-09-2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload. ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. iii. APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 28-08-2014 to 10-09-2014 SC/ST : `400/- Others : `500/- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates to go to the Company’s website http://www.karnatakabank.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.09.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KBL|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017