Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) invites online application for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) for Any Post Graduate, BSc, LLB holders
Company name :Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)
Posts :Officers (Scale-I)
Qualification : Any Post Graduate, BSc, LLB
Salary : Rs. 34,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 07 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Karnataka Bank Ltd., a leading technologically advanced Private sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
- Qualification : Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 01-10-2014. Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit : Minimum 21 years to Maximum 28 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1986 and not later than 01-10-1993 (both days inclusive)] as on 01-10-2014. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Application Fee (Non refundable) : `600/- [`500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates]
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 21-10-2014 to 07-11-2014 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted
HOW TO APPLY
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD Candidates can apply online only from 21-10-2014 to 07-11-2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment. The Bank may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the test conducting body in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearances in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07 Nov 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KBL|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016