Karnataka Biodiversity Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Karnataka Biodiversity Board Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate, Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnataka Biodiversity Board.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Karnataka Biodiversity Board
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Salary : Rs-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Bengaluru
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Karnataka Biodiversity Board, Ground Floor, Vanavikas, 18th Cross Rd, Kodandarampura, Malleshwara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055
Detail Of Karnataka Biodiversity Board Consultant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Consultant||01 Post||Any Post Graduate, Any Graduate||Rs-30,000/-pm||NA|
Consultant ( Taxonomy):
- Applications are invited for Consultant (Taxonomy) for coordinating the project “Assessment of Population Status and Removal of Bio Resources in Forests with Special Emphasis on Medicinal Plants in Karnataka” for a period of 3 months.
- Applicant should be a senior taxonomist with work experience of minimum 25 years in taxonomy.
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/ month.
- Travelling allowance will be applicable as prescribed by KCSR for the rank of Deputy Secretary to Government of Karnataka.
Selection Procedure For Karnataka Biodiversity Board – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 30/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Consultant vacancy in Karnataka Biodiversity Board:
The application should reach this office (E-mail/Post) along with bio data before 29th June, 2015. Selected candidates will be called for interview on 30th June, 2015 at 4:00pm, Karnataka Biodiversity Board.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/06/2015
VENUE :Karnataka Biodiversity Board, Ground Floor, Vanavikas, 18th Cross Rd, Kodandarampura, Malleshwara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055
Reference: Karnataka Biodiversity Board Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/05/2015-16
Top Company Openings:
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016