Karnataka Forest Department has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. B9-RECRUITMENT-SPORTS-CR-1/2015-16. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnataka Forest Department
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Forest Guard & More Vacancies on or before 19/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Karnataka Forest Department
Vacancy Name :Forest Guard & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 125 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,600-24,000/-pm
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Personnel and Recruitment), Aranya Bhavan, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru-560003
Detail Of Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Karnataka Forest Department invites applications from the eligible meritorious sports person for the posts of Deputy Range Forest Officers, Forest Guards and Forest Watchers in various Circles / Divisions of Karnataka. The selections of the candidates are made by the Special Recruitment Committee under the recruitment of meritorious sports persons in the manner specified under Karnataka Forest Department Services (Recruitment of Meritorious Sports persons in the category of Deputy Range Forest Officers, Forest Guards and Forest Watchers) (Special) Rules, 2015.
|Name Of The Post & Salary||No of Post||Qualification||Age|
|Deputy Range Forest Officer (Rs.12500 – 24000)||50||n A Bachelor’s Degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognised university or equivalent.||18-30 Years|
|Forest Guard (Rs.11600-21000)||50||Must have passed II PUC or possess equivalent qualification on the date of notification||18-30 Years|
|Forest Watcher (Rs.9600 – 14550)||25||Must have passed SSLC standard on the date of notification.||18-30 Years|
Application Fee (through online):– For the Candidates belonging to General Merit, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, the Application fee is Rs.100/- + Service Charge Rs.12/-. For the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-I, the Application fee is Rs.50/- +
Service Charge Rs.12/-. After submission of Application On-line, take a print of the Application and pay the Application Fee and Service charge at the Post Office which has E-Payment facility.
Selection Procedure For Karnataka Forest Department – Forest Guard & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Forest Guard & More Vacancies Vacancy in Karnataka Forest Department:
- On-Line Application Format, Notification will be published in the official website: www.aranya.gov.in. Candidates should submit their Application through On-line. Instructions to submit the Application will be displayed in the Website. The Candidates shall apply only one application for one post. Candidates should keep a copy of the Application with him/her.
- Written Examination: i) The candidates ranked in the ratio of 1:5 against each sports / games will be subjected to the written Aptitude test in respect of the Deputy Range Forest Officers. The Aptitude Test (Objective type) of the standard of Bachelor of Science Degree including B.Sc. Forestry.The Aptitude test is conducted with a maximum 100 marks for a period of 2 hours. The minimum qualifying marks is 40. All Tests will be conducted at
- Bangalore. (Document Verification, Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, and Medical Tests conducted at Bangalore) ii) In respect of Forest Guard and Forest Watcher they shall be no written Aptitude test. The marks obtained in 2nd PUC or SSLC as the case may be shall be the respective qualifying criteria. iii) No candidates shall qualify for the selection to the posts specified under item No.1 unless they qualify in a test in Kannada language carrying a maximum of 150 marks and secure a minimum of 50 marks. Provided that the candidates are exempted from the Kannada language test if the candidate has passed the SSLC examination or its equivalent exam higher than SSLC in which Kannada is the main language or Second language or an optional subject (but not one of the subject in composite paper) or has passed in Kannada medium.
- List of selected candidates: The Special Recruitment Committee prepares the final select list equal to the number of vacancies notified in Item No.2 E II (i) (ii) & (iii).
- Waiting list, Appointment, Execution of Indemnity Bond, Training, Determination of the Seniority and applicability of other rules is as per the Special Rules 2015.
- The (Special) Recruitment Rules 2015 for one time recruitment of meritorious sports personnel in the three categories mentioned in item No.1, the Notification for Recruitment No. B9-Recruitment-Sports-CR-1/2015-16 Dated 03-07-2015and the Applications for the posts mentioned in item No.1 is notified today the 03 July, 2015 in www.aranya.gov.in. The commencing of submission of Application is from 20-07-2015. The last date for applying for the above posts is 19thAugust, 2015. The Applications should filled carefully by going through the special recruitment rules and the notification. The information and the clarification can also be obtained at the Office of the Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Personnel and Recruitment), Aranya Bhavan, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru-560003. The Helpline Telephone Number: 9632320817 and e-mail ID: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/08/2015
Reference: Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. B9-RECRUITMENT-SPORTS-CR-1/2015-16
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016