Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Regional Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A/ MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Regional Manager on or before 12/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Regional Manager|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/ MSW|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR DEPARTMENT Karnataka Health Promotion Trust IT Park, # 1-4, 5th Floor, Rajajinagar Industrial Area, Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560044|
Detail of Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Regional Manager Recruitment:
The Karnataka Health Promotion Trustin partnership with London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and Chaithanya AIDS Tedagettwa Mahila Sangha is implementing an intervention, Samvedana Plusin Bagalkot district of Karnataka state. This project aims to reduce violence and increase condom use within intimate partnership of FSWs. KHPT invites applications from committed, compassionate and competent candidates for the following position(s) as mentioned below for the said project
- No of post : 01
- Technical Support and Capacity Building Along with taking the responsibility of Regional Manager she will continuously provide technical support to the CBO team members to improve their ability to make programme implementation effective and efficient. She also some time needs to train the CBO staff in program management aspects.
- Advocacy and Networking The Regional Manager is responsible for building strong linkages with the NGOs and CBOs working for the cause of reduction of partner violence in the district. The Regional Manager will assist CBO in building networks and linkages with other government and non-government organizations in the districts in connection with achieving the required results
- Knowledge Sharing Regional Manager will create forums within the district to share interesting and new programme related knowledge. Regional Manager will share good practices within the program and also outside by using knowledge sharing forums like newsletter, websites, webinars etc.
- Research Regional Manager should coordinate the research related activities like quantitative and qualitative surveys being conducted in the program districts and targeted population. Regional Manager is also expected to contribute for the analysis of these different surveys.
- The responsibilities listed above are an illustrative list and not an exhaustive list. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements
- Qualification and experience Post Graduate in Social Work / Social Sciences or any equivalent health or development post-graduation degree. Minimum of five-seven (5-7) years’of relevant progressive experience and project management experience and experience in leading a team is desirable. Experience working with community based organizations of vulnerable populations is desired; In depth understanding of issues surrounding violence on women and empowerment is desired; Strategic thinking and expertise in gender analysis, knowledge in programming in support of women’s political and economic empowerment, gender justice and human rights; The position involves travel within the district of Bagalkot Fluency in written and spoken English local language (Kannada) is a must
- Reporting: The Regional Manager will be reporting to Program Director, Northern Karnataka.
- Salary: :The salary for the position is in the range of Rs.43,200/- to Rs. 54,000/per month – which will be fixed based on qualification, overall experience, relevant experience, interview performance etc.,
- This position is reserved for woman candidates with required skills /experience and with excellent communication skills (spoken & written) both in English and Kannada. And also the position involves traveling
Selection Procedure for Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) – Regional Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Regional Manager Vacancy in Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT):
Interested candidates please apply using the prescribed KHPT ‘Application Format’ and email it to [email protected] latest by by12th April, 2015..Candidates can visit www.khpt.org to download the Application Format Please note that applications which are not in the prescribed KHPT Application Format will not be considered for shortlistingand only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. HR DEPARTMENT Karnataka Health Promotion Trust IT Park, # 1-4, 5th Floor, Rajajinagar Industrial Area, Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560044
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/04/2015