Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invites application for the recruitment of 359 Assistant/ Junior Engineer & More Vacancies with B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Master Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree holders
Company name :Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)
Posts :359 Assistant/ Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Master Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree
Salary : Rs.14395-43995/- p.m
No of Post : 359
Last date to apply : 22-12-2014
Details of Post :
359 Assistant/ Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) a Government of Karnataka Undertaking, established in the year 1970, is a premier specialist and professionally managed power generation company. It does Investigation, Design, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of Hydro, Thermal, Wind & Solar Power Stations in and out side Karnataka.
Winner of several prestigious awards for high performance, it is in the forefront in providing energy security to the State of Karnataka through optimum generation from existing plants and speedy commissioning of new plants. KPCL is the main stay of the Karnataka grid and provides immense professional opportunities for competent and qualified personnel.
Classification of Reservation of posts for Hyderabad Karnataka region [local cadre] under Article 371[J] KMC=Kannada Medium, * PwD = Persons with Disability, *XMP=Ex-Service Men
|Sl No||Postcode||Post & prescribed Qualification||Total no of posts||Category||No of post||Horizontal Reservation|
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (CIVIL)
A degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Note: Candidates possessing Engineering degree in Civil-Environment or Civil-Transportation are not eligible.
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
A degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
Note: Four posts are reserved for candidates possessing Engineering Degree in Electronics or Electronics & Tele Communication / Communication qualification.
|GM||18||Woman-06, Rural-5,KMC-1, XMP-1|
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)
A degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
Note: Candidates possessing Engineering degree in Industrial Production or Automobile are not eligible.
|GM||27||Woman-08, Rural-7,KMC-1,PwD-1, XMP-2|
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION)
A degree or equivalent qualification in Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University.
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (SYSTEMS)
A degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University.
JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL)
Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering
JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Note: Three posts are reserved for candidates possessing Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Tele Communications qualification.
JUNIOR ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)
Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Note-1: Two posts are reserved for candidates possessing Diploma in Automobile Engineering qualification.
Note-2: Candidates possessing Diploma in Machine Tool Tech or Diploma in Heat Power Engg or Diploma in Horological Engg or Diploma in GTTC are not eligible
A Master Degree in chemistry/applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
Desirable: Experience in the relevant field.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University.
Essential: Experience of Two years in analysis of Coal, Water, Oil and Gas in Thermal Power station.
Note: A SC/ST candidate who does not have requisite experience may be recruited as Chemical Supervisor (Trainee) on a consolidated monthly remuneration equivalent to Basic Pay + DA payable at the minimum of the pay scale of Chemical Supervisor. These candidates may be absorbed against regular vacancies after the training period of two years.
Classification of Reservation of posts for Other than Hyderbad-Karnataka Region [Non Local Cadre]. KMC=Kannada Medium, * PwD = Persons with Disability, *XMP=Ex-Service Men
Steps for Submitting application : Application shall be submitted by the candidate in the prescribed format through On-line only which is available in KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com. Application in any other form will not be considered.
Preparation before filling the online application form:
- Ensure availability of printer before filling online application.
- Before filling the online Application, the candidates may download and print the entire notification, which includes online application format also. “Download” provision is made at the beginning of this Notification.
- Go through the downloaded application format carefully and fill manually. This will help as reference document for proper filling of the online application.
- The online application form is provided with certain built-in validation system. Necessary warning prompt will be given if any errors are found while filling and submitting the application.
- Valid e-mail ID and contact number are essential for future communication. The candidates are required to furnish these details in the on-line application. Any correspondence from KPCL to the candidates will be addressed to the correspondence address given by the candidates in the online application.
- Applications incomplete in any manner shall be summarily rejected.vii. Upon submission, applicants will be provided with an online Acknowledgement with unique registration number. Take printout of the Acknowledgement and carefully preserve for future reference.
- On-line application once submitted cannot be opened again for any corrections/alteration.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates).
Note: Payment of Application fee is exempted for Ex-servicemen or children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action and Persons with Disability candidates provided they furnish appropriate certificate [Govt. Notification No. DPAR 142 SRR 2006 dtd: 05-11-2007] issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application fee is payable through any Post Office. In addition to prescribed Application Fee an additional amount of Rs.12/- will have to be added as service charges of Postal department. A format of challan is available in KPCL website and the same can be downloaded.
- In the on-line application mention place of post office and Pincode where the payment made.
- Furnishing contact number in the challan is mandatory. The same contact number should be indicated in the on-line application also.
- Help line for postal payment: 080-22392600 or 080-22392599.
- Payment of fee by any other mode like Cheque/DD/Money order/Postal order etc. will not be entertained.
- In case of candidates applying for more than one post both the on-line application and the prescribed fee should be submitted separately.
Last date for submission of ‘online’ application: 22-12-2014 up to 5.00PM.
Age Limit: The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years. The maximum age limit shall be as follows
|2||Other Backward Classes||38 Years|
|3||General Merit||35 Years|
- Relaxation in age equal to number of years of service rendered in the Armed Forces will be given but not beyond 45 years of age.
- Relaxation in age for 10 years for Persons with Disability and Widows in respective category is allowed. Age of the candidate will be calculated as on 22-12-2014
Pay Scales & Perquisites:
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 19055-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970-37575-1070-43995|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 14395-490-16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970-37575-1070-40785|
|Chemical Supervisor:||Rs. 14395-490-16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970-37575-1070-40785|
- Perquisites : As admissible from time to time as per KPCL Rules depending on the place of posting. The total emoluments currently at minimum of the scale is Rs 43111/- for Assistant Engineers, Rs 32940/- for Junior Engineers/Chemical Supervisors and for Chemist & Rs 37220/-.
- Pension : As per ‘New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’ effective from 01.01.2012.
Selection procedure: Selection of the candidates will be made in order of merit in each category onl
Verification of Documents: The Candidate called for document verification shall produce the following:
- Candidate’s copy of the ‘Hall Ticket’.
- Counter foil of postal challan (Original).
- Certificates in original [along with TWO sets of self attested copies] in support of their age, qualification, reservation etc.,
- Diploma Certificate/University Degree Certificate;
- SSLC Marks card or the Marks card of equivalent qualification in support of age;
- Marks cards of all years/semesters.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC/ST/ Categories – I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB/Ex-serviceman/ Hyderabad-Karnataka Region quota must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notification. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by the Government in support of their claim.
- Applications submitted by candidates other than Indian Citizens will not be considered.
- Candidates who are still awaiting the result of the qualifying examination on the last date fixed for submitting applications need not apply.
- If, at any point of time it is found that the candidate has given false information he/she will not only be disqualified from further stages of recruitment but also liable for appropriate legal action.
- Number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. KPCL reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process in part or full at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of document verification in original, failing which their application will be rejected.
- The candidates may please note that normally there may be large number of applications being submitted on the last day, which may lead to heavy network traffic, resulting in delay/non-submission of the online application. Therefore, candidates are requested to submit their online applications early without waiting for the last day. The organization is not responsible for any failures in submission of online applications in time.
- Any representation or correspondence regarding the recruitment process will NOT be entertained. All relevant recruitment process information at various stages will be made available in the KPCL website.
- No application will be accepted through post, personal delivery, courier or any other mode.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22-12-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KPCL|