Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Technical, Non Technical Vacancies for Degree / LLB/ B.Ed/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree holders
Company name :Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Posts :Technical, Non Technical Vacancies
Qualification : Degree / LLB/ B.Ed/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree
Salary : NA
No of Post : 901
Last date to apply : 25-10-2014
Details of Post :
Technical, Non Technical Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Technical, Non Technical & Backlog
- Post Details:
- Senior Assistant Director in the Dept. of Information: 03 posts
- Principals in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
- Assistant Engineer in the Dept. of Sericulture: 01 post
- Lecturer Pharmacognosy: 01 post
- Lecturer Pharmaceutics: 01 post
- Information Assistant in the Dept. of Information: 10 posts
- Kannada Language Teacher: 50 posts
- English Language Teacher: 50 posts
- Hindi Language Teacher: 50 posts
- Urdu Teacher: 50 posts
- Mathematics Teacher: 50 posts
- General Science Teacher: 50 posts
- Social Science Teacher: 50 posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 50 posts
- Computer Teacher: 50 posts
- Art and Crafts Teacher: 50 posts
- First Division Computer Assistant in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
- Wardens of Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
- Wardens of Post Matric Hostel (Men): 38 posts
- Wardens of Post Matric Hostel (Women): 56 posts
- Superintendents of Pre-Matric Hostel (Boys): 27 posts
- Superintendents of Pre-Matric Hostel (Girls): 39 postsFemale Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 07 posts
- Assistant Librarian in the Dept. of Kannada and Culture : 01 post
- Receptionist-cum-Librarian in the Dept. of Information: 07 posts
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies in the Dept. of Cooperation: 50 posts
- Physician (Unani) in the Dept. of Ayush: 09 posts
- Physician (Nature Cure and Yoga) in the Dept. of Ayush: 01 post
- Total No of Posts: 901
- Age : Candidates age should be between 18-40 years for S.No.3 to 5, 18 to 35 years for remaining posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Journalism of a University established by Law in India or equivalent qualification for S.No.1 post, Master’s degree with B.Ed and must have secured not less than fifty percent of the total marks for S.No.2 post, Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No.3 post, Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and M.Pharm Degree in Pharmacognosy with First Class for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Kannada Language Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 25-09-2014 to 25-10-2014 till 01:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature before applying online.
- Candidates have a valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply Online for Technical, Nontechnical, Backlog Posts in Notification Dt.25-09-14.
- Select the ‘I Accept I have gone through the above instructions’ and click on ‘Open Application’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to open the online application form of appropriate post.
- Enter the details like Personal, Educational qualification, Age, Relaxation, Contact Details.
- Submit the application form, application number and password will be generated.
- Edit the application by using Application number & Password.
- Upload photograph & signature by clicking on ‘Photo & Sign Upload’ by entering Application number & Password.
- Print the Application by select the ‘Print Application’, and take print out for future reference.
- Pay the fee by select the ‘Payment Details’ by entering application ID & Password.
- Take print out of Challan form and pay the fee.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25-10-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|