Karnataka Samskrit University (KSU) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies with Master’s degree holders
Company name : Karnataka Samskrit University (KSU)
Posts : Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
Qualification : Master’s degree
Salary : Rs.15600-67400/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Bengaluru
Last date to apply : 29.11.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
Applications in FOUR sets (One original filled in application form and three Xerox copies with all enclosures) are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the following vacancies which were not filled earlier owing to non-availability of suitable candidates in the respective categories. Indian nationals who are residing abroad may also apply. Application and other details can be downloaded from the Website www.ksu.ac.in. Downloaded application shall be accompanied by DD for Rs. 300-00 for Application Fee and Rs. 700-00 towards processing fee for the advertised posts. (50% fee in the case of SC/ST & Cat-I).
|Posts||No of Post||Pay Band||Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||2||Rs.15600 – 39100 + Academic Grade Pay.||1) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade wherever grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. 2) Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. 3) Holders of Ph.D. degree as on the date of Notification of UGC Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and procedures for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Regulations, 2009 and so adopted by the university), shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. 4) Distinguished and eminent scholar having acquired high repute for propagation and disseminating of the Sanskrit knowledge|
|Associate Professor||3||Rs.37400 – 67400 + Academic Grade Pay.||1) 55% of the marks, or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level.
2) Good academic record with Ph.D. degree through course work in the concerned/allied /relevant disciplines.3) A minimum of 5 years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University/College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers in indexed/ISBN/ ISSN numbered books/journals. 4) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. 5) A minimum score (75 in Cat I, 15 in Cat II and 300 in Cat III) as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC in its Regulations. 6) Distinguished and eminent scholar having acquired high repute for propagation and dissemination of the Sanskrit knowledge.
|Librarian||1||Rs. 37400 – 67400 + Academic Grade Pay.||1) Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade for 55% where grading system is practiced. 2) A Ph.D. in the above discipline and/or allied discipline with a consistently good academic record. 3) A minimum of 15 years of teaching /librarian experience of which at least 5 years experience as Deputy Librarian in a University Library or 10 years experience as Assistant Librarian in the University or as College Librarian. 4) Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work and ICT modernization of Library. Evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 books and/or publication in indexed/ISBN/ISSN numbered journals/books and University developed ISBN/ ISSN numbered list of journals posted on the website of the concerned university. 5) A minimum score 400 in Cat III as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC shall be mandatory requirement. 6) Distinguished and eminent scholar having acquired high repute in Sanskrit. Should have acquired Vidwat with distinction in Traditional System in any field of specialization.|
- Qualification and other eligibility conditions are as per UGC Regulations 2010 published in the Official Gazette of India dated September 18, 2010 and the Statutes governing the Cadre and Recruitment of the Employees of Karnataka Samskrit University.
- Reservation norms are followed as per the orders issued by the Government of Karnataka from time to time.
- D.D. towards Total fees Rs. 1000/ Rs. 1000/ Rs. 1000/- (Non-Refundable) Refundable) Refundable) shall be drawn in favor of Finance Offi Finance Officer, Karnataka Samskrit University, Bengaluru Karnataka Samskrit University, Bengaluru Samskrit University, Bengaluru payable at Bengaluru. (50% processing fee in case of SC/ST & Cat-I).
- API Score will be awarded only on production of relevant documentary evidence in support of claims made duly signed by the competent authority.
- University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the vacancies notified.
- The University has right to shift any post from one faculty to another as per requirement.
- Incomplete and Late Applications will not be considered.
How to apply
Duly filled in application forms should reach the Registrar,Karnataka, Samskrit University, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru-560018, Karnataka on or before 29.11.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From KSU|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017