Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer, Assistant Professorship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lecturer, Assistant Professorship Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer, Assistant Professorship
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Mysore, Pareeksha Bhavan, Crawford hall, Mysore – 570005
Detail of Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Lecturer, Assistant Professorship Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Assistant Professorship – 2015 to be conducted on 06th December, 2015.
- Conditions of Eligibility: 1. Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB in master‟s degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Science, Humanities (including languages), Social science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic science etc., are eligible to appear for this test. 2. Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the Master‟s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET examination, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master‟s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, within two years from the date of KSET examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified. 3. The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master‟s degree completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks for appearing in KSET examination. 4. Candidates shall appear for KSET examination in their relevant subject of their postgraduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year. 5. Candidates other than general category are required to mention their social status (Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)) in the online application form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions with reference to the documents such as PG degree marks cards and certificates, category certificates and certificates related to PWD (VH/PH) enclosed with their application. The category certificates submitted by the candidates must be issued by the competent authority and the issue date of such certificate should not be earlier to 1st July 2014. In case their certificate is found to be invalid by the KSET agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action. 6. Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the KSET center has accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final only upon verification of eligibility conditions.
- Age limit: 1. There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET examination.
- Mode of payment: The examination fee / late fee have to be paid through bank challan only. After successful registration for online application, candidates can take the printout of challan (Bank Copy, KSET Copy & candidates copy) and make the payment as detailed in the challan (i.e. Exam. Fee + bank commission of Rs.20/-) in any of the SBM branches, KSET copy of the challan has to be submitted along with the hard copy of the application form to respective Nodal center.
Selection Procedure for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) – Lecturer, Assistant Professorship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer, Assistant Professorship Vacancy in Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) :
- Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2015 examination must apply online http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in or through link available with the University of Mysore website www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Before proceeding to apply Candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (4.5cm x 3.5cm) memory should not exceed 300 k.bytes.
- Candidates should register (sign up for registration) giving personal and educational details. Candidates while mentioning their educational qualification they should mention either as Passed or appearing as the case may be. (Note: Candidate should note down and remember their email ID and password till the announcement of final results of KSET 2015 examination).
- Candidates are required to download the bank challan proforma prefilled with candidate details, Email id, Fee and bank commission. Payments towards KSET examination fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts in any of the nearest State Bank of Mysore branch only after two working days from the date of downloading bank challan.
- After paying the necessary fee again after two days, candidates have to login with their registered email ID and password for downloading the application form and can take the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below; 1. Application form to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by 2. Attendance slip the candidate 3. Admission card} to be retained by the candidate
- Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with Original Bank Challan (KSET Copy) and attested copies of: a. SSLC Marks Card b. SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIA, IIB category certificates c. Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination). Affix pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and must sign across the photograph. It should also be duly attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
- All candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application within the last date for submission, application received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
- Candidates should enclose application form and all other related documents in an A4 size cover. Super scribed as [Application for KSET – 2015].
- Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination after affixing passport size photo and it should be duly attested by gazetted officer. “NO Admission card” will be issued separately either by the Nodal centers or by KSET center.
- The candidates must read the conditions of eligibility carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the Test before filling the online application and submit the printout of online application forms to their respective test centers.
- KSET center may change the examination center(s) or date of examination without assigning any reason.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the Test.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates should correspond only with the NODAL officers (Name and address are given in the website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in) of respective university test centers opted by the candidate for any other relevant information.
- Persons With Disability (PWD – Visually Handicapped (VH) / Physically Handicapped) candidates should attach the attested copy of Medical Certificate issued by District Civil Surgeon.
- Applications submitted on any other format will not be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended and photographs pasted by them in all the places, viz. in their Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admission Card should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- The candidates in their own interest are advised to retain a photocopy of the Application Form, Admission Card, Attendance Slip and bank challan for their record. This will be useful for candidates for any clarification with KSET Center.
- Printout of online application form should NOT be sent directly to the Co-ordinator, KSET center, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Applications received after the last date at the respective test center will not be accepted.
- Submission of Online Application is mandatory. Hard copies submitted to the Nodal Officer of the different centers without online submission, will not be accepted.
- Application Form must be completed in all respect as per the Notification and declaration should be signed. Candidates who have NOT signed the declaration on their application will be rejected.
- Applications failing to provide the following information’s / attested documents will be REJECTED. a) Correct Test Center. 10 b) Correct subject. c) Correct category along with Valid category certificates such as SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), CAT-1, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB. Candidates who do not submit their correct category certificates along with hard copy of application form their results will be withheld. [Note: Category mentioned in the online submission of application form is final; any change in category sought in future will not be entertained for any reason]
- All incomplete Application Forms will be totally rejected.
- A candidate who does NOT appear for Paper-I and Paper-II will NOT be permitted to appear for Paper-III.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The use of calculators or Log Tables is not permitted. Cellular phones, pagers and any sort of electronic devices etc., are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write anything on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
- Candidates should be present in the examination hall and seat at 9.00 am in first session and at 1.00 pm in second session. No candidates should be allowed to leave the Examination hall / room before 11.45 a.m. in the first session and 3.30 p.m. in the second session.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of paper I, Paper II & paper III only on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the test booklet. Candidates should mark the Booklet Series Code (W,X,Y,Z) in OMR sheet of Paper I failing which Paper I will not be evaluated.
- The candidate shall have to return the original OMR sheet of Paper-I and II, Paper-III to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall/room. However, candidates are allowed to take away the Test Booklet of Paper-I, II and III along with duplicate copy (carbonless copy) of OMR sheet.
- For PWD candidates (VH/PH) 30 minutes extra time will be provided separately for Paper-I and Paper-II. 45 minutes extra time shall be provided for Paper – III. The services of a scribe will be provided for VH candidates and in case of PH candidates who are not in a position to write in their own handwriting. Such of those VH/PH (PWD) candidates seeking services of scribes have to make a written request (at least 10 days before the date of KSET examination) to the Nodal officer of the respective test center opted by the candidate. Those candidates who opt for their own scribe have to produce the scribe along with her/his certificates of educational qualification at least 10 days before the test date. Extra time and facility of scribe would not be provided to other Physically Handicapped candidates.
- The detailed instructions for the candidates will be uploaded on the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. Candidates may please see the instructions regarding use of text booklets, OMR sheet and specimen copy of OMR sheet. It may be noted that instructions to candidates will not be send to the candidates either by post or by email.
- KSET will not issue of any marks sheets to qualified / non qualified candidates.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation or re-totaling.
- The decision of the KSET Authorities shall be final in all matters.
- The candidates who had sought clarifications for Provisional Key Answers and still having any grievances with regard to Final answer key(s) and after declaration of result, he/she may further challenge the final key answers with a written request and a Demand Draft of Rs.5,000/- in favor of Co-ordinator, KSET center, Pareeksha Bhavan, University of Mysore, Mysore – 570 005, within 15 days from the date of declaration of KSET -2015 examination result. Such candidates challenging the Final Key Answer/s may mention clearly the Paper Number, Question Number and the change sought in the Answer Key as well as submitting the relevant documents such as Standard Books/ Reference Material in support of his/her stand. The request(s) challenging the Answer Keys so received will be placed again before the Expert Committee(s) for validation of the answer key(s). In case the answer key(s) is/are corrected, the KSET will process the result accordingly for such questions only and in this regard the KSET decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys of such candidates only. However, rest of the candidates whose results were already declared shall remain unchanged. [Note: Fee paid for challenging the answer keys will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.]
- All legal disputes pertaining to this Test shall fall within the jurisdiction of High Courts of Karnataka only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017