Karnataka state Rural Livelihoods Mission (KSRLM) invites application for the recruitment of Chief Operating Officer with Post Graduate holders
Company name :Karnataka state Rural Livelihoods Mission (KSRLM)
Posts : Chief Operating Officer
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : Rs 1, 00,000 – 1, 25,000 per Month
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 13/12/2014
Details of Post :
Chief Operating Officer:
Karnataka State Rural Livelihoods Mission (KSRLM) has been entrusted with the task of implementing National Rural Livelihoods Mission in the state of Karnataka. Sanjeevini is the name given to the Karnataka State Rural Livelihood Mission. Sanjeevini will be implemented in the State through a registered society called the Karnataka State Rural Livelihood Promotion Society. The mission of the KSRLM is – “To reduce poverty by providing gainful wage and self-employment opportunities through community institutions resulting in sustainable improvement in their livelihoods and to enhance the livelihood opportunities.”
- No of post : 01
- Qualification: Full time post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age: Below 55 Years
- Preferable: Good understanding of the work environment in the social / development sector. Knowledge of Kannada (Read & Write)
- Travel: Willingness to travel.
- Remuneration Package: Rs 1, 00,000 – 1, 25,000 per Month (Consolidated Pay).
- Past Experience: Overall more than 12 years management experience with at least 5 years experience in development sector at grass root level. Hands-on design and implementation of large development projects. Large Poverty Reduction/Livelihoods/Social Development Projects as part of senior management;
How to apply:
Only candidates shortlisted on the basis of the applications will be contacted and should be prepared to attend the selection process within a 15 days’ time from the last date of receiving applications. The selection process, date and time shall be informed to the shortlisted candidates via email. The selected candidate will be on the payrolls of HR agency identified by KSRLPS. Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated Resume to [email protected] before 13th December 2014. Candidates are requested to mention the name of the post applying for in the subject line of the email (“Application for the post of Chief Operating Officer – Operations.”)
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 13.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KSRLM|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016