Karnataka state Rural Livelihoods Mission (KSRLM) invites application for the recruitment of Managers/Consultant with Post Graduate/ MBA/ CA holders
Company name :Karnataka state Rural Livelihoods Mission (KSRLM)
Qualification : Post Graduate/ MBA/ CA
Salary : Rs.25000-40000/- p.m
No of Post : 32
Last date to apply : 20/9/2014
Details of Post :
Karnataka State Rural Livelihoods Mission (KSRLM) has been entrusted with the task of implementing National Rural Livelihoods Mission in the state of Karnataka. Sanjeevini is the name given to the Karnataka State Rural Livelihood Mission. Sanjeevini will be implemented in the State through a registered society called the Karnataka State Rural Livelihood Promotion Society. The mission of the KSRLM is – “To reduce poverty by providing gainful wage and selfemployment opportunities through community institutions resulting in sustainable improvement in their livelihoods and to enhance the livelihood opportunities.” KSRLPS – Sanjeevini invites applications from committed development professionals who wish to contribute their knowledge, experience and skills to eradicate poverty in rural areas of Karnataka for following positions.
Name of the Post :District Programme Manager
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Full time Post Graduate (2 Yrs) in any discipline minimum 4 years relevant thematic experience in the rural Development. Candidate should have experience in handling large and multidisciplinary team as well executing Livelihoods, SHGs Programmes with demonstrated leadership Skills.
- Age: Below 45 Years.
- Job DescriptionDPM Will be responsible for giving a district perspective to the Project and popularise it among all leading development institutions, civil society organisations and line department. DPM will be implementing partnership activities and business facilitation jobs in the field, collating, consolidation and analysis of project data will be another important sphere of functioning for him/her. Will also be responsible for consolidation of district plan, monitoring activities and reporting according and extending procurement support to the block units. The DPM will have to play a critical role in building a Team of those associated with Project implementation, Plan and administer administrative support programmes, review Project Management Cost Budgets, Coordinate in organizing meetings, seminars, workshops etc, develop communication procedures to ensure that all members of staff are informed regarding policies and directions of Project, assisting/guiding communities in development of Livelihoods plan, Monitor and supervision of Project activities.
- Remuneration :35000 – 40000
Name of the Post :District Manager – Finance
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification :Full time post graduate in Commerce / MBA Finance / CA (INTER) / CS (INTER) with 2 to 3 Years managerial experience in development sector.
- Age: Below 40 Years Retired Government Officials from State Accounts Department may also apply. (Age below 63 years, above mentioned education criteria will be relaxed)
- Job Description District Manager – Finance is responsible for planning, directing and controlling financial resources of DMMU. The incumbent shall lead the management reporting and accounting and financial reporting as per the requirement of the mission. Compile annual budget of the mission based on AAP of DMMU and BMMU and submit same to the state authorities for sanction of the budget. Institute mechanism for proper accounting and auditing of Mission funds at district, block and village level. Maintain database on district/block wise, component wise fund releases and expenditure. Compile and forward regular quarterly/annual financial reports to SMMU. Review financial progress at District & Block level. Liaise with statutory auditors for the audit on an annual basis and place the audited accounts before the district committees Any other responsibility assigned by reporting authorities from time to time
- Remuneration :25000 – 30000
Name of the Post :Individual Consultant – Financial Inclusion
- No of Post : 25
- Qualification :Retired Bank officers in the Managerial grades (Scale II & above) with work experience in the area of priority sector credit/SHG bank linkage/financial inclusion for a minimum period of 7 years. Excellent communication skills, including speaking and writing in English & Kannada is desirable. Good working knowledge of computer programs such as word, excel etc
- Age above 35 years and not more than 63 years.
- Job Description Co-ordinating with banks for ensuring SHG Bank linkage towards achieving financial inclusion. He/She should support banks in the field of recovery of dues, thereby encouraging banks to participate actively in lending to SHG’s. He/She should attend DCC/DLRC/BLBC meeting representing KSRLPS and report to KSRLPS on all issues/developments relating to SHG bank relationship in the district. Act as intermediary between KSRLPS and banks/Lead bank/DDM/ZP. He/She should facilitate sensitisation of bankers about NRLM guidelines/SHG bank linkage. He should also facilitate financial literacy covering banking practices to SHG’s/VO’s/ CRP’s. He/She is responsible to reach SHG bank linkage target in the district. To he engaged in livelihood creation through capacity building of poor and Livelihood Promotion through wage Employment & self Employment. Any other related activities assigned by Mission Director.
- Remuneration :30000 Per Month
HOW TO APPLY :
Only candidates shortlisted on the basis of the applications will be contacted and should be prepared to attend the selection process within a 15 days’ time from the last date of receiving applications. The selected candidate will be on the payrolls of HR agency identified by KSRLPS.Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated Resume [email protected] before 20th September 2014. Candidates are requested to mention the name of the post applying for & District name in the subject line of the email and send their details in Performa available at www.rdpr.kar.nic.in along with the updated Curriculum Vitae. (Eg: “Application for the post of………………….. for …………….. District”) *Candidates are requested to send separate email, if applying for more than one district.
Note: Only retired bankers should apply for the post of “Individual Consultant – Financial Inclusion.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From KSRLM||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017