On 02/11/2016, Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB) announced recruitment notification to recruit Clerical Cadre. Through this recruitment notification, Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Clerical Cadre. Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Clerical Cadre. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/11/2016.
Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB) before 21/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB)|
|Vacancy Name||Clerical Cadre|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||21/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB), Across india|
Eligibility & Details:
Clerical Cadre Post:
Candidates can Get the Clerical Cadre Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Clerical Cadre|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Degree (Graduation) from a college affiliated to a recognized University with First Class (with 60% of marks and above in aggregate). Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their graduation -UG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May /June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying. Degree obtained through Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible. If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Minimum 19 years (for all categories) b. Maximum 26 years for under graduates and 28 years for post graduates (A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 for PG and 02.01.1991 for UG and not later than 01.01.1998)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Application Fee (Non-Refundable ): For All Candidates (No reservation) Rs.500/-|
|Procedure: Opening Date of Online Registration 09.11.2016 Last Date of Online Registration 21.11.2016 Payment of Application Fees 09.11.2016 to 21.11.2016 Date of online exam January / February 2017|
|Last Date: 21/11/2016|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 09/11/2016 to 21/11/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 21/11/2016