Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV Tura) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Vacancy through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV Tura).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teaching Vacancy Job on or before 01/03/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV Tura)
Vacancy Name : Teaching Vacancy
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01/03/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV Tura), Across India
Detail of Post :
- PGT Maths, Biology Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.A./M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject ; OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University with 50% marks and B.Ed.
- PGT Computer Science At-least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following 1. M. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA from a recognized University.
- TGT English, Maths Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor Degree from recognized University with 50% Marks in the concerned subject and B. Ed/Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- PRT All Subjects i) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent, and ii) Diploma or Certificate in Basic Teachers’ Training of a duration of not less than two years; or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.Ed., Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. iii) Competence to teach through Hindi &English medium.
- Computer Instructors B.E or B. Tech./ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/03/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Last Date Receipt of Application 01/03/2016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/03/2016