Kendriya Vidyalaya Mati Kanpur Dehat (KV Mati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Computer Instructor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kendriya Vidyalaya Mati Kanpur Dehat (KV Mati)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Computer Instructor & More Vacancies Job on or before 16.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Mati Kanpur Dehat (KV Mati)|
|Vacancy Name||Computer Instructor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12TH, B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, MATI, AKBARPUR, RAMABAI NAGAR (UP) PIN CODE No. – 209311|
Detail of Kendriya Vidyalaya Mati Kanpur Dehat (KV Mati) – Computer Instructor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Post: TGT (MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH, SOCIAL SCIENCE) Essential – 1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under : a) For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography. b) For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics. c) For TGT (English)- Bachelor Degree in English with English as a subject in all the three years. Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Post: PRT – Essential – a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent . A diploma or certificate in Basic Teacher Training of duration not less than two years or B. El. Ed or B. Ed or equivalent. b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose is desirable. c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Computer Instructor- Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Computer of a duration not less than 01 year from any recognized University/Institute. Candidates having BCA / PGDCA / BE / B. Tech (Comp. Sc.) / ’A’ Level from DOEACC or having higher qualification will be preferred.
- Coaches/Experts in Games & Sports: NIS certificate holder /National level player preferably in Kho – kho / Athletics for Games & sports having Degree/Diploma/Certificate from recognized institute in the concerned field.
- Yoga :- Upper Age Limit 35 Years as on 31 March 2015. Graduation in any Subject and One year training in yoga from recognized institution.
- Nurse:- Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution.
- Counselor : – B.A. / B.Sc. ( Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counselling. Desirable Qualification required – Minimum of One Year Experience in providing Career / Educational Counseling to students at schools. OR Working Knowledge and experience in placement Bureaus. OR Registration with rehabilitation Council of India as Vocational Counselor.
- Lower Division Clerk – 1. 12th Pass with 35 wpm typing speed in English , 30 wpm in Hindi & Extensive knowledge of computer application (Degree/Diploma/Certificate). Knowledge of tally Software will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Kendriya Vidyalaya Mati Kanpur Dehat (KV Mati) – Computer Instructor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Computer Instructor & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya Mati Kanpur Dehat (KV Mati):
(i) Eligible candidates may download the application form from the Vidyalaya website (www.kvmati.org) and apply on hard copy to Principal KV Mati, Akbarpur Kanpur Dehat209311 on prescribed application form enclosing attested copies of Mark sheets, degrees & diplomas and experience etc. (from High School level onwards) so as to reach this office on or before 16th March 2015 either by post or by hand on all working days. The applications received after last date or without mark sheets & certificates of qualification and experience will not be entertained. (ii) List of short listed candidates found suitable with schedule of Interview will be notified on School Notice Board & Website (www.kvmati.org) on 20th March 2015. No separate call letter/notification will be issued. No TA/DA for attending interview. Remuneration and working hours as per KVS Norms.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.03.2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016