Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Kunjaban, Agartala (KV No1 Agartala) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Computer Instructor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, BCA, MCA, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Kunjaban, Agartala (KV No1 Agartala).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Computer Instructor & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 17 & 21 Mar, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Kunjaban, Agartala (KV No1 Agartala)|
|Vacancy Name||Computer Instructor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, BCA, MCA, B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17 & 21 Mar, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Kendriya Vidyalaya Kunjaban, Agartala|
Detail of Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Kunjaban, Agartala (KV No1 Agartala) Computer Instructor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kunjaban, Agartala will hold a walkin-interview in Vidyalaya premises in order to prepare a select panel of teachers invarious subjectspost whose service will be taken purely on Contractual basis as and when required during academic session 2015-16. The interested and eligible candidates may appear in the interview on scheduled date and time with the photocopies of their testimonials. All the original documents must be produced for verification on the day of interview biodata form may be downloaded
- FOR ALL PGTs : Essential : 1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: a) PGT (English)- English b)PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level. c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics d) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics. e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem. f)PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. g) PGT (History) – History h) PGT Geography-Geography i) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible. j)PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics. k) PGT (Pol. Sc.) – M.A (Pol. Sc.) l) PGT (Sociology) – M.A (Sociology). 2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university 3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media. Desirable : Knowledge of computer applications.
- FOR PGT(Comp. Sc) Essential : At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; 1. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. 2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- FOR PGT(Bio-Technology) Essential : At-least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following; Master Degree in Bio Technology/Genetics/Micro Biology/Life Science/Bio Science/Bio Chemistry. 2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English
- FOR ALL TGTs Essential 1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under : a) For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years. c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years. d) For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography. e) For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics. f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. 2) B.Ed & CTET qualified. 3) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- FOR ALL PRTs(PRIMARY TEACHER) Essential a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent b) Diploma or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training of a duration of not less than two years or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) c) CTET qualified. d) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- FOR Coaches in different Games B.P.Ed. from Recognised University/Institute. FOR Art and Craft Teacher Degree/Diploma in Art and Craft from Recognised University/ Institute
- FOR Spoken English Teacher Graduate with English as one of the subjects at Graduation Level. Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Spoken English.
- FOR Computer Instructor B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)/M.Sc.(IT) /B.Sc.(Computer Science or Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in any science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from Govt. recognized university/institute or Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from Govt. recognized university/’O’ level from DOEACC Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum “A” level from DOEACC.
Selection Procedure for Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Kunjaban, Agartala (KV No1 Agartala) – Computer Instructor & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 17 & 21 Mar, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Computer Instructor & More Vacancies vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Kunjaban, Agartala (KV No1 Agartala):
Date and Time Post
- 17.03.2015 (Tuesday) PRTs and Sports Coach with (specialization Khokhovolleyball) Computer Instructor and art craft. Remuneration: PRTs and Coaches asper KVS rule.
- 21.03.2015 (Saturday) PGTs-Physics,chemistry,Mathematics, Computer Science,commerce.Political Science, English.History, HindiEconomicdeography Biology Remuneration: PGTs-asper rule TGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science Sanskrit, -asper KVs rule
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17 & 21 Mar, 2015
Venue : Kendriya Vidyalaya Kunjaban, Agartala