Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 AFS Chakeri Kanpur has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Computer Instructor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, B.Ed, Graduate, Diploma, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 AFS Chakeri Kanpur
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Computer Instructor & More Vacancies Job on or before 18/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 AFS Chakeri Kanpur|
|Vacancy Name||Computer Instructor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, B.Ed, Any Graduate, Diploma, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 AFS Chakeri Kanpur Email – [email protected] Website – www.kv1chakeri.org Office No. – 0512-2401366 Resi. No. – 0512-2406264|
Detail of Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 AFS Chakeri Kanpur Computer Instructor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for preparing panel of teachers as PGT* (English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Commerce, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Computer Science and Hindi), TGT*(English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and Sanskrit), PRT, Computer Instructor, Nurse, Counsellor and Experts/Coaches in Games (Taekwondo & Volleyball), Arts & Crafts and Music on contractual basis to be engaged against the vacancy as and when occur during the session 2015-16. The eligible candidates may download the application form from our Vidyalaya website www.kv1chakeri.org and submit along with relevant document latest by 18-03-2015. The Applications received after last date will not be considered.
|S.N.||Name of the post||Qualification|
|PGT* (English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Commerce, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Computer Science and Hindi),||
1) Post Graduate or equivalent degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized University / Institute.
2) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
3) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
4) For PGT (Computer Science) B.Ed. or equivalent is not required.
|2||TGT*(English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and Sanskrit)||
1) Graduate or equivalent degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized University / Institute and B.Ed. or equivalent & Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
1) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or its equivalent A Diploma or Certificate in basic teacher training of duration not less than two years or B.EI.Ed or B.Ed or equivalent & Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
|Computer Instructor||Degree/Diploma in Computer of a duration not less than one year from any recognized university/institute. Candidates having MCA/BCA/PGDCA/BE/B.Tech (CS)/’A’ level from DOEACC or higher qualification will be preferred.|
|Experts/Coaches in Taekwondo & Volleyball.||Diploma from NS–NIS/represented in National/State level Game/Inter university. Any equivalent coaching experience of recognized institution. Candidates having above qualification and B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed may be preferred.|
|Experts in Art & Craft||
1) Five Years’ recognized Diploma in drawing and Painting/Sculpture/ Graphic Art.
OR Equivalent recognized Degree
2) Working knowledge of Hindi & English
M.A. / M.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized college or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
M.A. / M.Sc./ M. Com with B.Ed. / M.Ed. Qualification from a recognized college or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
|9||Nurse||Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution|
Selection Procedure for Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 AFS Chakeri Kanpur- Computer Instructor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Computer Instructor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 AFS Chakeri Kanpur:
- For detail essential qualification in respect of * marked posts please refer to recruitment rules at www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Preference will be given to the eligible candidates having knowledge and experience of computer application.
- At the time of interview, candidates are required to produce original documents (Academics & Experiences) for verification.
- List of short listed candidate found suitable will be notified on Vidyalaya Notice Board &our Vidyalaya website with schedule of interview on 23.03 2015. No separate call letter/notification will be issued.
- Screening test may be conducted in case the no. of candidates are in excess to the required number. Notice of screening test will be displayed on Vidyalaya Website & Notice Board as on 23.03.2015.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Remuneration and working hours as per KVS norms.
- Separate applications will be accepted for different post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/3/2015