Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Kunjaban Agartala (KV No1 Agartala) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PGT/ TGT through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, B.Tech, M.Sc,. BCA, MCA, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Kunjaban Agartala (KV No1 Agartala)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the PGT/ TGT Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Kunjaban Agartala (KV No1 Agartala)|
|Vacancy Name||PGT/ TGT|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, BCA, MCA, B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||17 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Kunjaban Agartala, Agartala|
Detail of Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Kunjaban Agartala (KV No1 Agartala) – PGT/ TGT Recruitment:
Educational Qualification & Remuneration for Contractual Teachers -Session 2015-16
- FOR ALL PGTs : Essential : 1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: a) PGT (English)- English b)PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level. c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics d) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics. e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem. f)PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. g) PGT (History) – History h) PGT Geography-Geography i) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible. j)PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics. k) PGT (Pol. Sc.) – M.A (Pol. Sc.) l) PGT (Sociology) – M.A (Sociology). 2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university 3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media. Desirable : Knowledge of computer applications.
- FOR PGT(Comp. Sc) Essential : At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; 1. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. 2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- FOR PGT(Bio-Technology) Essential : At-least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following; Master Degree in Bio Technology/Genetics/Micro Biology/Life Science/Bio Science/Bio Chemistry. 2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English
- FOR ALL TGTs Essential 1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under : a) For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years. c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years. d) For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography. e) For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics. f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. 2) B.Ed & CTET qualified. 3) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- FOR ALL PRTs(PRIMARY TEACHER) Essential a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent b) Diploma or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training of a duration of not less than two years or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) c) CTET qualified. d) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- FOR Coaches in different Games B.P.Ed. from Recognised University/Institute. FOR Art and Craft Teacher Degree/Diploma in Art and Craft from Recognised University/ Institute
- FOR Spoken English Teacher Graduate with English as one of the subjects at Graduation Level. Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Spoken English.
- FOR Computer Instructor B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)/M.Sc.(IT) /B.Sc.(Computer Science or Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in any science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from Govt. recognized university/institute or Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from Govt. recognized university/’O’ level from DOEACC Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum “A” level from DOEACC.
Selection Procedure for Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Kunjaban Agartala (KV No1 Agartala) – PGT/ TGT Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for PGT/ TGT – Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Kunjaban Agartala (KV No1 Agartala):
Eligible candidates can apply offline on or before 31.03.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
27-01-2017 , 28-01-2017