Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Srinagar has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nurse & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Ed, B.Sc, BCA, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MCA, B.A, Graduate, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Srinagar.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Nurse & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 24 & 25 Mar, 2015 at 09.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Srinagar|
|Vacancy Name||Nurse & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.Ed, M.B.B.S, BCA, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, B.A, Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24 & 25 Mar, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Srinagar,P.O. Batwara, Srinagar (J&K) 190004|
Detail of Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Srinagar Nurse & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|SL.NO||Name of the post||Qualification|
|PGT*(Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Maths, Commerce, Economics, History, Geography, English, and Hindi)||
1) Post Graduate or equivalent degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized University / Institute.
2) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
3) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
4) For PGT (Computer Science) B.Ed. or equivalent is not required.
|2||TGT* (Science, Social Studies, Maths, Hindi, English, Sanskrit,||
5) Graduate or equivalent degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized University / Institute and B.Ed. or equivalent & Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
6) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
1) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or its equivalent A Diploma or Certificate in basic teacher training of duration not less than two years or B.EI.Ed or B.Ed or equivalent & Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
|Computer Instructor||Degree/Diploma in Computer of a duration not less than one year from any recognized university/institute. Candidates having BCA/PGDCA/BE/B.Tech (CS)/’A’ level from DOEACC or higher qualification will be preferred.|
|Experts/Coaches in Marshal Art & Football.||Diploma from NS–NIS/represented in National/State level Game/Inter university. Any equivalent coaching experience of recognized institution. Candidates having above qualification and B.P.Ed / M.P.Ed may be preferred.|
|Spoken English Teacher||
1) Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University.
2) One year Training in Yoga from a recognized Institute.
|Experts in Art & Craft||
1) Five Years’ recognized Diploma in drawing and Painting/Sculpture/ Graphic Art.
OREquivalent recognized Degree
2) Working knowledge of Hindi & English
B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized college or University with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling
Desirable qualification:- Minimum of one year experience in providing carrer/educational counseling to students at schools OR working knowledge and experience in Placement Bureaus OR Registration with rehabilitation Council of India as Vocational Counselor
|11.||Doctor||Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI and having Basic Life support Course (BLS) during last two years|
|12.||Nurse||Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution and having Basic Life support Course (BLS) during last two years|
Selection Procedure for Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Srinagar – Nurse & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 24 & 25 Mar, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Nurse & More Vacancies vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya No1 Srinagar:
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format to Vidyalaya latest by 24-03-2015. For PGTs report the Vidyalaya on 24.03.2015 at 9:00 AM, for TGT report on 24.03.2015 at 10:00 AM and for PRT report the Vidyalaya on 24.03.2015 at 11:00 Noon with filled up application form and self attested supporting documents for screening test. Selected candidates will attend interview on 25.03.2015
- For detail essential qualification in respect of * marked posts please refer to recruitment rules at www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Preference will be given to the eligible candidates having knowledge and experience of computer application.
- On the date of screening submit the application form in original along with self attested photocopy of the academic and experience certificate.
- List of short listed candidate found suitable will be notified on Vidyalaya Notice Board and have to appear in interview on 25 March 2015. No separate call letter/notification will be issued.
- Screening test may be conducted in case the no. of candidates are in excess to the required number.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Remuneration and working hours as per KVS norms.
- Separate applications will be accepted for different post
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24 & 25 Mar, 2015
Venue : Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Srinagar,P.O. Batwara, Srinagar (J&K) 190004
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016