Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha (KV Okha) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification – Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha (KV Okha) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Ed, Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha (KV Okha).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Teachers. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/08/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha (KV Okha)
Vacancy Name : Teachers
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.Ed, Any Bachelors Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Job Location : Jamnagar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha (KV Okha), Jamnagar (Gujarat)-361350
Detail Of Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha (KV Okha) Teachers Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Teachers||NA||M.Sc, B.Ed, Bachelors Degree||Rs-31,250-32,500/-pm||60 years|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha requires to prepare a panel of Teachers for posting on purely temporary contractual and day to day basis during the session 2015-16 against vacancies arising due to transfer/long leave. Candidates are requested to bring original testimonials and a set of Xerox copies, pass- port size photograph at the time of interview.
|Remuneration (liable to change as KVS norms)|
1. Two years’ Integrated
Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject
Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
· PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
· PGT Geography-Geography
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Knowledge of computer applications.
1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate
For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Selection Procedure For Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha (KV Okha) – Teachers Post:
- Written Test on 06/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Teachers vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha (KV Okha):
- Date for Interview : 06-08-2015, Reporting time: -9.00 am Venue:- Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha
- Should be able to teach in English and Hindi both.
- The teacher will remain in the Vidyalaya for full duration including Morning Assembly, CA. Non-teaching periods are to be used for assignment checking, evaluation etc.
- Maximum age limit is 60 years.
- In the absence of CTET qualified candidate, candidate without CTET qualification may be considered if otherwise eligible as per KVS Recruitment rules
- Post graduate with 60% marks in Science Subjects and 50 % in Humanities subjects may be considered for the post of PGTs, if suitable candidates with B.Ed. are not available.
- Similarly in the case of TGT, B.Sc. with 60% marks and B.A. 55% marks may be considered for appointment on part time contractual basis if suitable candidates with B.Ed. are not available.
- Graduate may be considered for the post of Primary Teacher if candidates with Senior Secondary/+2/Inter with JBT qualification are not available.
- Teachers appointed on contractual basis will not be entitled for Vacation pay & during Autumn/Winter Break payment should be calculated on the pro-rata basis.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/08/2015
VENUE :Kendriya Vidyalaya Okha (KV Okha), Jamnagar (Gujarat)-361350
Top Company Openings:
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016